PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:43:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What were they thinking, and Smoking???

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

What was pogo thinking and What werethey smoking when they thought up this Brilliant Challenge for Quick Quack that Clearly belongs in a Premium Badge???

I mean.....5000 I can understand???

But 50,000??????????

And with all the Server Crashes, you woldthionk they would have learned their lesson with previous challenges like this!

What were they thinking, and smoking????

Helen

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on April 05, 2006, 04:49:54 PM
What was pogo thinking and What werethey smoking when they thought up this Brilliant Challenge for Quick Quack that Clearly belongs in a Premium Badge???

But 50,000??????????

And with all the Server Crashes, you woldthionk they would have learned their lesson with previous challenges like this!

Not sure but I do hope they share!!

Nymphy

lostinpogoland

SaintHiρρo

But 50,000??????????

I think they were FINALLY thinking. The word "challenge" should mean something and I don't care if you have an auto or not, this is a CHALLENGE! Sanks you pogo for finally putting a challenge out there!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 04:52:23 PM

But 50,000??????????

I think they were FINALLY thinking. The word "challenge" should mean something and I don't care if you have an auto or not, this is a CHALLENGE! Sanks you pogo for finally putting a challenge out there!

I agree with you Saint. That's why they are called challenges. O0

slidecage2222

i find the game very easy

got  over 10,000 today and plan on doing around 10,000 per day... i will have it by the end of the week

also doing the   get  80 streaks of  30 or more.. so killing  2 birds with one stone

lvdust72

Wow, you never hear anything but bad out of people's mouths here(minus the same few I notice week after week).   Either every challenge is too hard or too easy.  Damn, maybe Pogo just needs to hand you people your badge's on Wed instead of making you work for them.  Did anyone wonder why you get a WEEK to do the challenges??

Besides, with as many autos that are out in the world, it really is nothing to do in any of the challenges. (Yes, I have all mine done and it took 3 hours to finish them both, BY HAND.)

Sorry if this gets deleted or me thown out, but am tired off all the Pogo bashing, and I saw NO ONE hold a gun to thier head making them PAY for the Pogo games & badges!!   

Helen

Quote from: lvdust72 on April 05, 2006, 04:58:37 PM
Wow, you never hear anything but bad out of people's mouths here.   Either every challenge is too hard or too easy.  Damn, maybe Pogo just needs to hand you people your badge's on Wed instead of making you work for them.  Did anyone wonder why you get a WEEK to do the challenges??

Besides, with as many autos that are out in the world, it really is nothing to do in any of the challenges. (Yes, I have all mine done and it took 3 hours to finish them both, BY HAND.)

Sorry if this gets deleted or me thown out, but am tired off all the Pogo bashing, and I saw NO ONE hold a gun to thier head making them PAY for the Pogo games & badges!!   :D

Ouch!!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: lvdust72 on April 05, 2006, 04:58:37 PM
Wow, you never hear anything but bad out of people's mouths here.   Either every challenge is too hard or too easy.  Damn, maybe Pogo just needs to hand you people your badge's on Wed instead of making you work for them.  Did anyone wonder why you get a WEEK to do the challenges??

Sorry if this gets deleted or me thown out, but am tired off all the Pogo bashing, and I saw NO ONE hold a gun to thier head making them PAY for the Pogo games & badges!!   :D

Grrrrr Helen, stop beating me to the posting punch!

Anyway, it won't get deleted because it's a great response.

Mary

lvdust72

nightperson

Libra

But 50,000??????????

And thank YOU Hippo for saying what I've been saying for two years.  Everyone goes on and on about how they can't wait until badge day, then get all upset when it takes more than an hour to do the challenge.  And they want to do more than one personal a week?  Well, I have 9 more personals to do, and I'm really sad about that.  :(  I'll only get to do two challenges a week starting in June  :'(

One of the reasons I like the premium challenges so much is because they are just that... Challenges.

Now, all that being said, I get a LITTLE cranky when it's a challenge in a game I don't like, but for the most part, I don't complain.  Win 75 games in Dominoes comes to mind.....

Libra

Awww, now I feel bad.  We all ganged up on Dalek. 

I know that sometimes, especially in a game you hate, and you just don't feel like playing and you want to get the challenge FINISHED already, you gotta vent a little. 

I've done it before, too.  I'm not entirely innocent on this. 

I can only speak for myself, but me thinks everyone is just cranky because Pogo is down.

Lib

Tara

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 05:24:07 PM
They loaded up the Mini Mall and that did it I bet

Must be the female side of things because men have nothing new yet again!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 05:24:07 PM
They loaded up the Mini Mall and that did it I bet

Well, I'm doing some shopping.  But what's up with some of that smelly stuff?  Hello?  Pogo?  1985 called and they want they're leggings back.

Lib

SouthPadreIsland

But 50,000??????????

I hear ya Hippo - I love challenges like that!

Jonathan

lol as usuall they short chained the men lol I love the pants though.... I think they figured since they made the ranks sadistic they should make the challenges that way as well lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview