PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:58:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

QUACKERS

Started by IMinApickledjar,

Previous topic - Next topic

IMinApickledjar

any1 else think that 50,000 tickets is OTT????????? by wednesday ill b a homicidal maniac shooting anything on 2 legs lol

or dead from boredom  :P

PS HAPPY EASTER ALL xx e5.gif>

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: IMinApickledjar on April 05, 2006, 05:20:17 PM
any1 else think that 50,000 tickets is OTT????????? by wednesday ill b a homicidal maniac shooting anything on 2 legs lol

or dead from boredom  :P

PS HAPPY EASTER ALL xx e5.gif>

OTT? Over the Top? If so... the answer is no.

Happy Easter!

wattsmyname

IMinApickledjar

can i ask r u using the auto run for this or playing yourself??

because i think maybe 25,000 would have been better im a mum of 3 kids i not got much time as it is on here so to get 50,000 is a lot to me but not to worry sure ill get there

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: IMinApickledjar on April 05, 2006, 05:25:17 PM

because i think maybe 25,000 would have been better im a mum of 3 kids i not got much time as it is on here so to get 50,000 is a lot to me but not to worry sure ill get there

Nope, no auto for me on that game. Playing it all myself. As I stated before, I'm keeping my "saint" name Mr. Clean so if I ever win a JP, I can claim it!

IMinApickledjar

fair play..good luck to you and all others doing it :)

Tara

I wish it would of been 100,000  ...I might of moved up a rank.

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, this one is a bit much...

...it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't HATE this game so much.

ugh...

Sonnenschein

It is better then trying to pop 10,000 prizes in poppit and the most you can get in a game is 14, LMAO

wattsmyname

Quote from: Sonnenschein on April 05, 2006, 08:05:33 PM
It is better then trying to pop 10,000 prizes in poppit and the most you can get in a game is 14, LMAO

It sure  is. Poppit took forever.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: IMinApickledjar on April 05, 2006, 05:25:17 PM

Nope, no auto for me on that game. Playing it all myself. As I stated before, I'm keeping my "saint" name Mr. Clean so if I ever win a JP, I can claim it!

May the force be with you!!!

Hope you win that JP!!! I'll let you take me out for a beer, hahaha.

hades

i gave up on the badge for today.ill finish tomorrow...tired of seeing them stupid ducks  :-\

lori

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 05, 2006, 06:50:41 PM
Yeah, this one is a bit much...

...it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't HATE this game so much.

ugh...
Wooo Ethan, love your avatar, lol!!  :D   :))

River Tam

Yeah....this is definitely one I have to play a little bit of...then stop for awhile.

I mean, I do like the game.  It's one of the few I can play at work and not worry about missing a turn or having to pause it or having it shut down on me because of inactivity.

But...50,000 is just....a lot.  But I'm getting there.  At least my other badges are done for the week so I can just concentrate on this one.  :)

roxannevann

50,000 is way too many.  25,000 is plenty. I am only 1/2 way there. HA HA   :x

Tara

Quote from: roxannevann on April 09, 2006, 01:43:11 PM

* Tara inserts a commerical here *

Why not finish  it...Don't you want to be a fine owner of all beautiful badges Pogo has to offer?  For $10.00, yes thats right, you can own all Quackers  badges that Pogo has to offer. Don't be the oddball in the crowd of your peers.  Just click right here  www.badgehelp.com

Go shopping, play with the kids, get all those things on your list done without ever missing a badge or your tokens

And if your one of the 1st million people to sign up we have a bonus . You can own all the badges that Pogo has to offer with the $150.00 club. That is a BIG savings !!!

Never sit for hours until your butt is numb, and your eyes are half closed , and your fingers and wrists are killing you.

Enjoy this special offer today ..again click the link on the screen  www.badgehelp.com

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 01:45:48 PM
Quote from: roxannevann on April 09, 2006, 01:43:11 PM

* Tara inserts a commerical here *

Why not finish  it...Don't you want to be a fine owner of all beautiful badges Pogo has to offer?  For $10.00, yes thats right, you can own all Quackers  badges that Pogo has to offer. Don't be the oddball in the crowd of your peers.  Just click right here  www.badgehelp.com

Go shopping, play with the kids, get all those things on your list done without ever missing a badge or your tokens

And if your one of the 1st million people to sign up we have a bonus . You can own all the badges that Pogo has to offer with the $150.00 club. That is a BIG savings !!!

Never sit for hours until your butt is numb, and your eyes are half closed , and your fingers and wrists are killing you.

Enjoy this special offer today ..again click the link on the screen  www.badgehelp.com

Tara!!! That was a very appropriate place to "air" your commercial.  O0

krispy

Quote from: Sonnenschein on April 05, 2006, 08:05:33 PM

:P That challenge was just plain cruel..........

foxtrot

yes but it was a premium badge but the ducks one was just a weekly challenge. way too long

holly222

I ended up doing it twice once for me and then for sis.....  I HATE DuCks..... >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview