PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:16:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are pogo letters to editor fake

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

player444

I think if we put our minds to this.. even on a Saturday evening. after a couple of beers or whatever we could could come up with a few choice words to describe Pogo with a Capital "P"..  I thought of 5 already...    but the night is still young!!!!     :))

Helen

Quote from: player444 on April 08, 2006, 04:17:02 PM
I think if we put our minds to this.. even on a Saturday evening. after a couple of beers or whatever we could could come up with a few choice words to describe Pogo with a Capital "P"..  I thought of 5 already...    but the night is still young!!!!     :))

Looking forward to hearing the 5 you have already.

db___

I don't think they are.  I sent a letter in and it was published in the next week's newsletter word for word.

I do have a question tho, how does one get those signatures and images on the left of the posts into a post here?

db___  ee2.gif

Homer

You have to edit your profile.

You might want to take a peek at this part of the forum or if you are confused give me a holler.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,13.0.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

go to avatar thread tells you how when you figure it out let me know i still can not do it   :))  :))

Mary

Homer

Quote from: db___ on April 15, 2006, 03:35:56 PM
I don't think they are.  I sent a letter in and it was published in the next week's newsletter word for word.

I do have a question tho, how does one get those signatures and images on the left of the posts into a post here?

db___  ee2.gif

db i take it that means you need help?

You'll need to email the pictures you want inserted to homer@pogocheats.net

You'll need to tell me where to put each one.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

why thank you homer hope the easter bunny goes to your house  ;)

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Hit the "reply" button instead.. it's below the "report to moderator" link.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

db___

doh....really really sorry.  I apologize to the group.  I see how now.  Thank you :)

Iceman0007

wattsmyname

Iceman0007  & db___
Welcome to Pogo Cheats.  If you need any help just ask  ;)

Julie

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 06, 2006, 06:05:55 AM
Maybe its just me but I was reading the letters section and I started thinking these just don't sound like real letters written by real Pogo players. The ones that praise Pogo are really gooey sweet. An others just don't read as if a player wrote them.
No it isn't just you and yes they look fake to me too lol...They really are incredibly cheesy :D

Helen

Quote from: GeminiGirl on April 16, 2006, 11:56:13 PM
Maybe its just me but I was reading the letters section and I started thinking these just don't sound like real letters written by real Pogo players. The ones that praise Pogo are really gooey sweet. An others just don't read as if a player wrote them.
No it isn't just you and yes they look fake to me too lol...They really are incredibly cheesy :D

Like B movie script writing, huh? I think they're cheesy too.

Bree

I think they are fake, because they sound like they rehearsed what they wanted to say by Pogo.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 12:42:51 AM

I like cheesy  :D

Julie

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 12:42:51 AM
Hey some B movies ain't too bad ;D As for the letters, try further down the alphabet ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview