Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

this one is ok for the kids....cute funny FROG stuff

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

http://www.nnm.ru/filez/crazy-frog.swf

very cute...me likie dis one!!

i have fast connection and it took a few to download but worth the little wait...if your on dail up it will take a few more mins....enjoy frog lovers!!

Kelly

i got this link from someone on my aol IM in there profile and i dont think they knew this is a foreign website and some stuff on there i did not like....i backspaced the crazyfrog thing to get to the home page....IF you do this do NOT get mad at me cause I DID NOT KNOW....i think it is one of the arabic country websites and some very NOT nice things on there.....sorry e1 I didnt realize...but the frog thing is cute

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: KsArt on April 06, 2006, 11:18:13 AM
http://www.nnm.ru/filez/crazy-frog.swf

very cute...me likie dis one!!

i have fast connection and it took a few to download but worth the little wait...if your on dail up it will take a few more mins....enjoy frog lovers!!

Sure I mention I have this song as a Ringtone for someone? I love listening to this song and when I go on a long trip or I know I will be stuck in traffic, I turn this up loud, roll down my window and just have fun!

SaintHiρρo

Took me a while to figure out how to correctly use it but I'm used my "Flash Capture" to save this to my computer... it's forever mine!!!!!

Kelly

i think the frog is sooo cute n i was prayin he didnt get splattered all over then i would of been sad...in my mind the frog got away....lmbo

Kelly

watched it again without the interuption of a phone and see the froggie DOES get away....AWESOME!!! hehehe

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 12:00:46 PM
I couldn't get it to load.  :'(

Hold on, maybe I can upload it to my new GeoCities site since I've capture it. Give me one moment.

viper061697

i have another frog one my 4 year old son likes better  www.metacafe.com/watch/50028/popcorn_crazy_frog_3d/

SaintHiρρo

Ok GeoCities sucks. They won't let me upload my flash file. I need to find a hosting service that's free and will let me upload flash files.

Tara

It won't load for me either. I thought maybe because everyone was trying. I am on cable so it should do it fast.

ClingFree

It took a few mins for mine to load .. but it was VERY cute .... Of course now I wanna watch Beverly Hills Cop, but thats besides the point!

crankycook

Thanks KsArt, that was cute, my 3 yr old grand daughter loved it, made her pappy and aunt come and watch it to lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview