PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 02:24:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouble getting replacement codes for my new computer

Started by muncherPOGO,

Previous topic - Next topic

muncherPOGO

when am i going to get my code replaced i sent email 2 days ago please help

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: muncherPOGO on April 03, 2006, 06:45:07 PM
when am i going to get my code replaced i sent email 2 days ago please help

How did you send your request in for the code? Did your email contain a copy of your receipt? If so, was it a plain text document (no pictures/images/anything else that might be considered an attachment)? Are you a $150 member? Did you email follow the directions @ http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html ?

SaintHiρρo

Also since I see you're starting a new topic, only one topic on this matter is needed.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:48:53 PM
Also since I see you're starting a new topic, only one topic on this matter is needed.

They're pretty new here, maybe they didn't know.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 03, 2006, 08:23:50 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:48:53 PM

They're pretty new here, maybe they didn't know.

Oh, I should have deleted that but their New Topic never came to a reality.

muncherPOGO

no i am not new here and yes i sent the required documents and you r right this isnt a new topic same old song and dance .i guess if i wasnt stiffed buy wordzw i would be so impatient .but i dont want to be out my code for these programs like i am with wordzw.

Starrfire

I sent mine originally last weeks after upgrading my windows,  still never got anything ,  just resent yesterday about 5 am and still nothing is this where i am to be sending them to for replacement codes ? replacecode@aol.com <replacecode@aol.com>

Helen

Quote from: Starrfire on April 05, 2006, 12:04:57 PM
I sent mine originally last weeks after upgrading my windows,  still never got anything ,  just resent yesterday about 5 am and still nothing is this where i am to be sending them to for replacement codes ? replacecode@aol.com <replacecode@aol.com>

Yes, that's the correct address. Are you including a copy of your receipt?

Mary

oscar and bh are very busy this week so hang in there they will get to you i sent for replacement code got mine back in few hours so don`t know what happen to your make sure reciept is copied and pasted to email  O0

Starrfire

Yes i attached both my reciepts from pay pal :)  Ok ty will be patient didnt know what was going on ty

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Starrfire on April 05, 2006, 04:32:04 PM
Yes i attached both my reciepts from pay pal :)  Ok ty will be patient didnt know what was going on ty

When you say "Attached", you're not meaning they're attachments in the email, are you? If so, that's a reason they're not going thru. BadgeHelp does not accept any attachements. You have to copy and paste all text from your PayPal reciepts into the body of the email for it to go thru.

Starrfire

no lol just a figure of speech I cut copied and pasted them right to the email itself

not2happy

For some reason I'm having trouble getting responses for replacement codes for my new computer.  I've emailed the addy I was told and included all of the paypal info they requested and, weeks later, no response.  There are several new programs I'd like to purchase but there's no way that's going to happen until I get the responses I deserve for the programs I've already purchased.

Mary

did you send to replacement codes .com ?? i did and got mine in about 2 hours  :(

not2happy

Yes I did several times.  March 17th I got this response:

"Use your programs like you normally do and when they run out, email me the CODE and a copy of the receipt.  Please don't email me tons of these at a time. There is no use in wasting my time and your time on things you will hardly use."

So I started emailing one a week even though I found that email rude with poor customer service.  If I hardly use them, why would I have purchased them?  Makes no sense to me..........

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: not2happy on April 05, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Yes I did several times.  March 17th I got this response:

"Use your programs like you normally do and when they run out, email me the CODE and a copy of the receipt.  Please don't email me tons of these at a time. There is no use in wasting my time and your time on things you will hardly use."

So I started emailing one a week even though I found that email rude with poor customer service.  If I hardly use them, why would I have purchased them?  Makes no sense to me..........

Are you a $150 customer? If so, that could be the reason why "you will hardly use" was inserted into that email. It makes no sense to email asking for codes to all of your autos @ once if you're only going to use them once in a blue moon. I'm sure that's all he meant by that, simple and done. Now if you're not a $150 customer, it was just a mistake. We all make 'em.  It doesn't sound like "poor customer service" based on that email alone.

not2happy

I have spent between $200-$300 total over the last 3 years buying them individually.  Poor customer service is when you get no response back in 2 weeks for 1 replacement request, which is my situation.  I guess my business isn't too important to this company so I'll find another one in the future but I won't give up until I get the replacement codes that I paid for.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: not2happy on April 05, 2006, 05:43:18 PM
I have spent between $200-$300 total over the last 3 years buying them individually.  Poor customer service is when you get no response back in 2 weeks for 1 replacement request, which is my situation.  I guess my business isn't too important to this company so I'll find another one in the future but I won't give up until I get the replacement codes that I paid for.

Wow, $200-$300 over 3 years on autos. Ok, let me pat you on the back and say "that's Pogo dedication". Now, onto your situation. Let's go step by step in how you're going about requesting a replacement code.

Step 1: You open up your email provider
Step 2: You copy and paste your PAYPAL reciept into the email
Step 3: You include the CURRENT code for your auto
Step 4: You make sure there are no special images, pictures, attachments or anything else EXCEPT good ol' black and white text
Step 5: You sent your email to ReplaceCode@aol.com
Step 6: You title the email "Lost Registration Code"
Step 7: You press send.

Those 7 easy steps will ensure you get a replacement code. Simple a pie

not2happy

Yes that's exactly what I've done and those 7 steps are simple as pie, as you stated.  However, getting a response back isn't so easy.............

wattsmyname

Are you sending your e-mail from the same e-mail address you used when you purchased the autos? If not you will need to send Oscar an email with the old e-mail address and your new one so he can put it in his system.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview