PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 02:28:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouble getting replacement codes for my new computer

Started by muncherPOGO,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

there is something wrong there i have never had a problem with codes or replacement codes the longest i`ve ever had to wait was about 2 hours and i had spent the same amount before i got the 150 club i just sent for codes replacement yesterday got mine back in a couple hours so wish i knew what was goin wrong with yours check your email addy and see if different wish i could help gl  :(

Mary

wattsmyname

Did you send your request from the same e-mail address you used when you purchased your autos?

Helen

Quote from: Starrfire on April 05, 2006, 04:58:36 PM
no lol just a figure of speech I cut copied and pasted them right to the email itself

Hope you get your codes soon.

Helen

Starrfire

No I did not use same email ,  that email has since been changed due to me going to cable internet .  ????????  I no longer use sprint dsl.   I realy cant see them going by email and that wouldnt be fair .  Im sure people move and change internet providers all the time .  If this is the problem with me getting my codes ,  I suppose Im gonna be SOL ????   

Still no email this morning . 

Starrfire

Well glad to see I am not the only one ,  I posted a few posts ago ,  but someone just told me that you need to use the same email that u used when you got the codes ,   I no longer have access to that email ,  so not sure what Im suppose to do now ? But i suppose try that

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Starrfire on April 06, 2006, 05:15:24 AM
No I did not use same email ,  that email has since been changed due to me going to cable internet .  ????????  I no longer use sprint dsl.   I realy cant see them going by email and that wouldnt be fair .  Im sure people move and change internet providers all the time .  If this is the problem with me getting my codes ,  I suppose Im gonna be SOL ????   

Still no email this morning . 

Actually, that could be a problem because anyone can borrow their friend's paypal information and try to pass it off as their own. That's part of the reason they go by email address to help stop something like this from happening before it begins. I know people can also use the same email address but it's less likely since you would have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting @ your friend's box instead of sitting back and letting it come to your own. I think if you haven't mentioned your new address in the email, you should and explain why you're using a new email account. Hopefully that will help.

nightperson

they are very good on send them bacck to me sry for the trouble your having but like hippo said there is alway something different ppl do but i hope things get straighten ut for you has i have spent alot but to me they are very well for the money i love the autos they do a great job and they work is hard they are very busy  ;D

Mary

you don`t need to use old email addy you need to send bh your new addy tell them your old one is gone you send reciept with old addy and also tell them your addy has changed  ;D

Helen

Quote from: mama on April 06, 2006, 08:36:12 AM
you don`t need to use old email addy you need to send bh your new addy tell them your old one is gone you send reciept with old addy and also tell them your addy has changed  ;D

You're right on top of things mama. Nice of you to help out. O0

Mary

not2happy

Mary

Helen

Mary

Mary

ozzyhines

Quote from: mama on April 06, 2006, 08:42:46 AM
what did you send bh and where did you send it???? :(
hi i need help

i did not get my code for troucer and i email them yesturday because the code they gave me when i baught it did not work. so i emailed them the registration code again and copied and pasted the paypal reciept to it and emailed it to bh. that was yesturday and still did not get a new password so i can register it can u help me mama

nchillbilly

I am also still waiting to get new codes have done everything he/she/they say to do and still no response.I can say that with this kind of service I am not going to be purchasing anymore from them.If this gets me banned for saying it then so be it,but I find it is not good for business to charge people and give them no response or a poor response.It use to be really easy and quick to get codes or replacement codes but that has went downhill lately which is sad.....use to be a Great site for auto game players

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview