PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 12:23:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trouble getting replacement codes for my new computer

Started by muncherPOGO,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

There are instructions for code replacement at

http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

In addition to those instructions here are some step by step instructions I stole from Hippo. :P

Step 1: You open up your email provider
Step 2: You copy and paste your PAYPAL reciept into the email
Step 3: You include the CURRENT code for your auto
Step 4: You make sure there are no special images, pictures, attachments or anything else EXCEPT good ol' black and white text
Step 5: You sent your email to ReplaceCode@aol.com
Step 6: You title the email "Lost Registration Code"
Step 7: You press send.

Those 7 easy steps will ensure you get a replacement code. Simple a pie

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nchillbilly

Well I have done all of that and no answer and i followed all instructions to a T.So I will not be holding my breath lol will end up killing over trying that lol

ozzyhines

yes homer i understand that however i got a password and it did not work and i email the bh support to get a new password and i still did not hear anything  i love this site it makes my days easier on pogo when i can get my badges with these agents. all i want is my password and i will still keep buying them because they do work. but i just want to get my password so i can have fun with the agent ty homer and ty pc for everything.

ozzyhines

ty all srry for all the emails i know u are busy i got it know ty again homer and all of u at pc ur great <3

Tara

I'm sorry you guys are having problems but just double check everything on the list...Make sure theres no attatchments or smileys or any of that stuff or it goes to the trash.  I did one like 3 days ago and had mine back in about 6 hours.  Just recheck what you did and check your codes again. Little things are overlooked at times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview