PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 08:18:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Having probelms with QWERTY auto

Started by RuLeR,

Previous topic - Next topic

RuLeR

Im having probelms with the qwerty auto i load the game it reads there is a game in  windows.  It verifes the word and just sits there ive rested and tryed agian alout of times.  Is the 2.8 verison the correct one or am i using the wrong one?

Homer

Delete your auto. Reboot your pc. Go back to BH and download again.

This is according to BadgeHelp

02/02/06 Version 2.8 has been put up...let me know how it goes for you. Of course, delete anything you have now. Fixes the "not clicking next rank" button problem

Any difficulties with this one, make sure your screen resolution is 1024X768...it seems to have difficulties on AOL with higher screen resolutions. Any other problems, email me so we can fix it. Yuiop: (YOO-ee-op), as in QWERTYUIOP. Yuiop annihilates the opposition on Qwerty. Set the click speed to fastest, and play against a robot on a 1000 point game to RAKE IN the tokens all day and all night. If Yuiop EVER loses it's because your opponent is using it too.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RuLeR

ive done that already.  does it not work on ms java or only sun?? that may be why.

Tara

Quote from: RuLeR on April 07, 2006, 08:43:55 PM
ive done that already.  does it not work on ms java or only sun?? that may be why.

I use SunJava and mine works fine

Mary

its not the java you need to put the speed up all the way and let it run  O0

RuLeR

I have the the speed up all the way it just sits there on the letters.  I don't know ive had probelms with other autos.

RuLeR

Ive done everything you guys told me to it still dosen't work it does everything right except to give me the words.  What a waste of money.

ClingFree

Quote from: RuLeR on April 07, 2006, 10:44:15 PM
I have the the speed up all the way it just sits there on the letters.  I don't know ive had probelms with other autos.

Sometimes your pc or net connection is in denial of speed - Try lowering it some and see if it helps (You may have already tried it - but its just my thought)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: RuLeR on April 09, 2006, 11:27:03 AM
Ive done everything you guys told me to it still dosen't work it does everything right except to give me the words.  What a waste of money.

May be a silly question that has been asked before but did you TRY the auto BEFORE you purchased it?

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 11:30:07 AM
Quote from: RuLeR on April 09, 2006, 11:27:03 AM

May be a silly question that has been asked before but did you TRY the auto BEFORE you purchased it?

Valid question.

Tara

Ruler ...Post your specs ...The auto does work and its a good one...Don't get all mad, you haven't even posted your stuff yet

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

nanners

Tara

It will work he needs to post his specs so we can help him

nanners

Tori

I use this one with FF and Sun java too...open the game and then when auto is open..change speed to fastest speed. Also, when I first tried this without setting timer in my game options..it behaved kinda weirdly..(is that a word) so I also set the timer option for 2 mins..have no idea if this makes a difference or not..but it worked for me..

Good luck

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview