PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 10:32:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

screen shot?

Started by Marinewife,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinewife

Could someone please tell me how to take a screen shot?   e5.gif>

zo!D

of your desktop?

use your printscreen button, on your keyboard.

then you can paste it into a program such as, paint, or photoshop

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Marinewife on April 06, 2006, 04:37:40 PM
Could someone please tell me how to take a screen shot?   e5.gif>

You may do it one of the two ways I use. One is by pressing "PrtScrn" on your keyboard and pasting it into PaintBrush. Then save as a .jpg or .bmp file and you're good to go. The second way I use is software call "Capture" which may be downloaded from: http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/capture.htm All you do is press one simple icon next to the clock in the bottom right corner and it automatically saves a .bmp picture of the MAIN window on your screen (not the wallpaper, icons on your desktop or anything else you don't want in the image... including "proof" of running an auto!)

Marinewife

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Marinewife on April 06, 2006, 04:40:34 PM
was wanting to take one of the pogo screen

Follow my instructions and you'll be able to take a screen shot of whatever you want and only whatever you want!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 06, 2006, 04:41:38 PM

Follow my instructions and you'll be able to take a screen shot of whatever you want and only whatever you want!

Do women follow instructions?

knightrider13195

can someone help me with a question about the print screen thing. I have photoshop cs2, paint etc and if I press the f7 which is print on my keyboard, I have a logictech wireless keyboard with no kind of well labels on the keys, it doesn't do a screen capture how do I get one done? Any help would be more then welcome.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: knightrider13195 on April 07, 2006, 11:16:04 AM
can someone help me with a question about the print screen thing. I have photoshop cs2, paint etc and if I press the f7 which is print on my keyboard, I have a logictech wireless keyboard with no kind of well labels on the keys, it doesn't do a screen capture how do I get one done? Any help would be more then welcome.

I'm not too sure but for the time being, you might want to try the software I've recommended above. It's totally free and works just as well it not better than the "print screen" option.

wattsmyname

Thanks for the link  SaintHippo Always looking for something easier.

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 04:42:40 PM

hmmm sometimes :)) :))

Mary

you can also download gadwin printscreen it also works great  :)

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 07, 2006, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 04:42:40 PM

A lot faster than men do!!

hmmm sometimes :)) :))

nanners

OK! WHO stole my "prtscrn" from my keyboard.. ???? I don't have one..Thought these 'gizmos' were all the same lol ee2.1.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 02:43:10 PM
OK! WHO stole my "prtscrn" from my keyboard.. ???? I don't have one..Thought these 'gizmos' were all the same lol ee2.1.gif

Too funny Nan. Easter Bunny must have stolen it!!  r1.gif

nanners

Well holy S**t..there it is!! lol.. pardon me but april 29th I have cataracts removed..Is that a good enough of an excuse for me not seeing that???  8)

Homer

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 02:49:26 PM
Well holy S**t..there it is!! lol.. pardon me but april 29th I have cataracts removed..Is that a good enough of an excuse for me not seeing that???  8)

It's all good. Good luck on your surgery. Is it for both eyes?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 02:49:26 PM

More than good enough. Good luck with the surgery!!!

nanners

One eye on the 20th the other on May 4th..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview