PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 08:21:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

screen shot?

Started by Marinewife,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 02:58:48 PM
One eye on the 20th the other on May 4th..

You'll be fine. My mother-in-law had it done years ago before they perfected the surgery. Let us know how you make out and again, good luck!!

Homer

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 02:58:48 PM
One eye on the 20th the other on May 4th..

OK. I didn't think they would do them at the same time. Are they performing the surgery where they slit the covering and pull out the cataract? I saw them do it this way on the Discovery Channel once.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nanners

I find out all the gory details on the 17th.. I have had many laser treatments on both eyes due to bleeding blood vessegs in back of my eyes..I know i'll be ok..they have come so far with this. and hell I have badges and challanges to get LOL..
and thank you for wishing me well..

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 03:07:40 PM
I find out all the gory details on the 17th.. I have had many laser treatments on both eyes due to bleeding blood vessegs in back of my eyes..I know i'll be ok..they have come so far with this. and hell I have badges and challanges to get LOL..

You're welcome Nan!! If you wind up needing help with the weekly challenges, PM me. I'd be glad to help you out.

Homer

nanners

thank you for everything and i will keep you all in mind for challanges..I apprecitate it..and I may have you do the ones on the 26th They tell me not to use eyes for a few days. We shall see..Now what was my original question?? oh yea the peanuts.. lol..   ee4.gif something about useing ff?

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 03:24:44 PM
thank you for everything and i will keep you all in mind for challanges..I apprecitate it..and I may have you do the ones on the 26th They tell me not to use eyes for a few days. We shall see..Now what was my original question?? oh yea the peanuts.. lol..   ee4.gif something about useing ff?

NP Nan, just PM me and I'll do them for you!! O0

Libra

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 03:07:40 PM

Wow, good luck, Nanners!  When you're all healed and ready to play Pogo again?  I just hope you don't go to your favorite game and realize that all this time you'd been playing Greenback Bayou!  :)) :)) :))

Seriously, good luck!  O0

Lib

Homer

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 03:24:44 PM

That was your WCS topic. I told you the auto seems to work best in FireFox.

nanners

Ribit Ribit.. OH those froggies... :oo and thank you all for helping me out. Your all good friends. <3 and ty Homer I'll try it on F.F.. i have that as a back up browser. usually use IE

nanners

HEY HOMER???? The filight attendent works super on ff..thanx big guy..Now she can serve her friggin peanuts. :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 04:09:50 PM
HEY HOMER???? The filight attendent works super on ff..thanx big guy..Now she can serve her friggin peanuts. :))

Glad you got it working Nan!!! Toss me some of those peanuts, lol.

Homer

Quote from: nanners on April 07, 2006, 04:09:50 PM

I thought you'd see a difference. Glad your running again. O0

nanners

Gecko

bit late as usual  but here  goes , depends on how much of screen u want to take a capture of  , if u only want to take a shot of  1 thing  use alt+prt scrn  that saves u taking a SS of everything on ur PC   
hope ive helped someone   ,
anyone ever get that feeling ur not wanted on a forum or nobody wants to talk to ya   :'(

Bree

Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 08, 2006, 10:50:31 PM
anyone ever get that feeling ur not wanted on a forum or nobody wants to talk to ya   :'(

Yes I have felt that way Gecko..... :(

Helen

bit late as usual  but here  goes , depends on how much of screen u want to take a capture of  , if u only want to take a shot of  1 thing  use alt+prt scrn  that saves u taking a SS of everything on ur PC   

Don't feel that way. You're just here when the rest of us are usually sleeping!! Thanks for the additional info. O0

crankycook

Quote from: knightrider13195 on April 07, 2006, 11:16:04 AM
can someone help me with a question about the print screen thing. I have photoshop cs2, paint etc and if I press the f7 which is print on my keyboard, I have a logictech wireless keyboard with no kind of well labels on the keys, it doesn't do a screen capture how do I get one done? Any help would be more then welcome.

My wireless keyboard has an F lock button on it, and I found out that if you acciently hit it. the f buttons won't work. of course, try hitting that if you have one. then try to take another screen shot.

Tara

???  I thought a Screen Shot is when you flashed your monitor  ???

Ya learn something new everyday.

Tara

We will talk to you, you just live on the other side of the world and we are all in bed when you wake up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview