PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:38:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Will Happen to Our Ranks in SB?

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

I have a stupid question ???   :-[

Does anyone know if we get to keep the ranks we earned in Shuffle Bump or will they be reset?

No biggie because I think I was just a Hockey Puck :o

ee4.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zo!D

here is my prediction:

pogo will reset the ranks, then give an apology, then compensate by giving away free pogo brand toothpicks or something

haha  O0

nightperson

Tara

Honestly, Not being sarcastic about this game, but I could careless what it does.  I will wait till they get the auto running good, then I will get my badges. Personally the game was boring to me.

nightperson

same here tara it is ok but auto is the best for that game :))

RC

I don't think anything will happen to anyone's progress, personally. If you were in the game, playing it, earning ranks and whatnot, they were on your stats for that game and then you had to leave it or got booted out of it or whatever the case was. All they did was take away the rooms, to get some more kinks out of it, why would they do anything to everyone's personal stats that got in to play the game for that short amount of time? Taking the game off of Pogo doesn't take away your stats either.. Spooky Slots comes and goes every year, but every year you play it, you're right back at the same spot of the story where you left off the last time you played and your stats are as well. Your stats are your stats and I don't think Pogo is gonna care that some people got some free time playing this when it didn't officially come out.. that happens with every new game anyway with people adding it to their favorites, Pogo doesn't go around erasing everyone's stats who plays it early.

slidecage2222

i was told that all  ranks on Shuffle bump will be reset... the game was not  release to the public   but was still in  the final stages of Testing.... they said  a game is only release when its on the main board... they know people have found a way to get to the games by going though FAVS on tuesday  to link to them, but the game is still in testing when this is the only way to get to them

so when it gets release tuesday   all ranks will be rolled back cause they had to fix all the bugs

now i hope they dont roll them back  but im not  holding my breath i still have rank  3 come tuesday

Jonathan

Lynne

Helen

Either way not much we can do about it. I don't much care for the game myself.

Lynne

it was alright...nothing to brag about..with all the hype it was a bit disappointing

Helen

Quote from: lmazzettia on April 07, 2006, 08:33:48 AM
it was alright...nothing to brag about..with all the hype it was a bit disappointing

Not something to hold your interest for any length of time, that's for sure.

nightperson

well dont matter to me im letting the auto run on that game :))

Ethan_Hawley

RC

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 07, 2006, 06:31:30 AM
i was told that all  ranks on Shuffle bump will be reset... the game was not  release to the public   but was still in  the final stages of Testing.... they said  a game is only release when its on the main board... they know people have found a way to get to the games by going though FAVS on tuesday  to link to them, but the game is still in testing when this is the only way to get to them

so when it gets release tuesday   all ranks will be rolled back cause they had to fix all the bugs

now i hope they dont roll them back  but im not  holding my breath i still have rank  3 come tuesday

It still doesn't make any sense. What do stats have to do with bugs in the game?? And how does resetting people's stats fix how the game plays? The two things aren't connected at all. Games have had bugs before, they never had to reset all stats to fix any bugs, and I don't see how that would do it. If you have all this inside info, try explaining how the stats affect gameplay. And that's just an honest request, not being rude about it or anything.

phil123

you.will.NOT.LOSE.yr.ranks.when.the.game.returns.tuesday O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview