PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:23:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone have any guest passes to spare?

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

missminimouse

I need like 2 guest passes.   Please PM me if you have any to spare.

viper061697

barbn0lastname

viper061697

missminimouse

I've recieved one,   the other musta gotten lost in Cyber space.  But that's ok,  I can make this work.   Thanks a lot!! e5.gif>

Shady Lady

After you have 25 posts you will be able to PM. Just click on the blue IM bubble on the left under the players avitar or click on the link at the top that says how many messages you have.

Quote from: barbn0lastname on April 07, 2006, 07:18:46 AM
i have some but dont know how to pm anyone

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: shadylady_129 on April 07, 2006, 04:38:14 PM
After you have 25 posts you will be able to PM. Just click on the blue IM bubble on the left under the players avitar or click on the link at the top that says how many messages you have.

Quote from: barbn0lastname on April 07, 2006, 07:18:46 AM
i have some but dont know how to pm anyone

Bubble is either blue or gray depending on if they're online or not. But no matter what, it will have "IM" in the bubble.

adamsmom

i have 3 guest passes available pm me whoever would like one ;)

nightperson

clayton1966

I too always have guest passes available. Everybody I know already has a membership to pogo and doesn't need the passes.

PogoKaz

same here, but I got rid of one tonight.  Unfortunately you can only send one to one person, I beleive that the same person cant use another guest pass or certainly not within a set period of time.

SaintHiρρo

I have guest passes that I give out on a regular basis. I create new accounts and send them the passes. Sure it takes up the good names but I want those 2000 tokens. Plus I try using names no one would even want like "a912kkq0000000" or something else like that.

holly222

Thats what I do, send passes to new names I make.... usally to help in challenges... but at least get a few tokens from them when I do..

SexySagittarian

Mary

nightperson

silvrcraze

I rarely give away any passes.  I don't know anyone that needs them so PM me if you want one. 

e5.gif>

missminimouse

Ok,  somethings up with pogo.   I got a guest pass today and it wouldn't let me sign up for an account,  or use one that I made yesterday.   I'm using fake names to get pinochle ratings up for a couple friends.  Does anyone have any names I can use?  Maybe a fake name you created just for the tokens that you might not use.  If you have a name you're not gonna use,  can I please use it to help with the pinochle ratings?    Please PM me s/n and password.    Maybe some of ya with extra guest passes can create a name for me to use,  since pogo just won't let me make anymore names for some reason.   Guess they getting wise to what i doing,  LOL.

Helen

Quote from: missminimouse on April 20, 2006, 05:45:48 AM
Ok,  somethings up with pogo.   I got a guest pass today and it wouldn't let me sign up for an account,  or use one that I made yesterday.   I'm using fake names to get pinochle ratings up for a couple friends.  Does anyone have any names I can use?  Maybe a fake name you created just for the tokens that you might not use.  If you have a name you're not gonna use,  can I please use it to help with the pinochle ratings?    Please PM me s/n and password.    Maybe some of ya with extra guest passes can create a name for me to use,  since pogo just won't let me make anymore names for some reason.   Guess they getting wise to what i doing,  LOL.

I don't have any names that haven't already used a guest pass so I can't help you out there. I'm just surprised that it's not allowing you to make any new accounts. Maybe you keep using the same email addy for all of them and that's what they are looking at? Maybe make up a new email and try it that way? I have no idea why they would stop you from registering a new name. Let me know how you make out.

missminimouse

I did notice they weren't sending guest passes to the e-mail I had been using,  so now I'm using a different one and this is what I'm getting.  Maybe this is happening cuz i'm using an aol e-mail,  but i've used up my other 2.   It's just makin me crazy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview