PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:39:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Funny Easter Story

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

At the risk of being the butt of a joke, here is a funny childhood story of mine.

When I was younger we used to dye the eggs every Easter. My mom would put out the different color dyes in glasses. When she walked away and went back in the kitchen I began drinking the cups of dye thinking they were juice. :o
he.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:14:33 PM
At the risk of being the butt of a joke, here is a funny childhood story of mine.

When I was younger we used to dye the eggs every Easter. My mom would put out the different color dyes in glasses. When she walked away and went back in the kitchen I began drinking the cups of dye thinking they were juice. :o
he.gif

You thought they were all different colored beer, tell the truth!!!  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

he.gif

And that's how Homer arrived here today...

Homer

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:22:50 PM
My first taste testing job. :P :))

And you haven't quit since!!!  :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:16:09 PM

he.gif

You thought they were all different colored beer, tell the truth!!!  :)) :)) :))

Actually Helen the booze is another story. My parents had a New Years Eve bash and when no one was looking I woke up and finished the pitcher of vodka and OJ. I was too young too know.  :P Needless to say I was tore up. :o

CindyLouWho

he.gif

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:24:56 PM

he.gif

Actually Helen the booze is another story. My parents had a New Years Eve bash and when no one was looking I woke up and finished the pitcher of vodka and OJ. I was too young too know.  :P Needless to say I was tore up. :o

Oh Homer!!! Bet you were in a world of hurt.

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:26:44 PM

he.gif

Don't remember Helen was only about 5 or 6 back then. I'm sure I felt it in some way.

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:28:05 PM

he.gif

Don't remember Helen was only about 5 or 6 back then. I'm sure I felt it in some way.

OMG, you started young!!  :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:28:48 PM

he.gif

What did I know? LOL

Although I do remember being given sips of beer by my father. It was our little secret. ;)

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:30:59 PM

he.gif

What did I know? LOL

Although I do remember being given sips of beer by my father. It was our little secret. ;)

Nice to have secrets with your Dad!!! 

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:35:08 PM

he.gif

What did I know? LOL

It was nice. Unfortunately my father passed away when I was about 10.  :'(

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:38:50 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:35:08 PM

he.gif

What did I know? LOL

It was nice. Unfortunately my father passed away when I was about 10.  :'(

Sorry Homer but at least you have good memories of your time with him!!

hades

Homer

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 03:46:07 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 03:44:55 PM
Quote from: hades on April 07, 2006, 03:34:39 PM
how did they taste  ???

Don't remember. LOL  :o

Bet you never did it again!!  :)) :)) :))

No but I did make my brother eat a dog biscuit.  :o

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview