PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:39:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Funny Easter Story

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 10:50:52 AM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 08, 2006, 06:20:12 AM
Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:14:33 PM
At the risk of being the butt of a joke, here is a funny childhood story of mine.

When I was younger we used to dye the eggs every Easter. My mom would put out the different color dyes in glasses. When she walked away and went back in the kitchen I began drinking the cups of dye thinking they were juice. :o
he.gif

Hey Homer your right about it look like a glass of juice.  That was just too funny.  :))  :))  e5.gif>

Gawd, lets hope Lib doesn't see your bunny collecting eggs.  She gets all bent out of shape about animation  ::)

Uh oh....

canuck

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) man that was hilarious ...this place always puts a smile on my face...you guys and ladies are the best...i think this site was my best find yet ...thanks....O0...........oh yeah ......What's the difference between a brown-noser and a butt-kisser?                          Depth Perception :))

Tara

Quote from: canuck on April 10, 2006, 11:49:53 AM
...........oh yeah ......What's the difference between a brown-noser and a butt-kisser?                         

I would tell you but I'm not allowed to point out other forum members names on here   :)) :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 11:52:03 AM
Quote from: canuck on April 10, 2006, 11:49:53 AM
...........oh yeah ......What's the difference between a brown-noser and a butt-kisser?                         

I would tell you but I'm not allowed to point out other forum members names on here   :)) :)) :)) :))

Hey hey hey, I'm neither!!!!!

qtass

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview