Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MY SISTER,MY FRIEND MISSHER BADLY

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

sry didnt mean to brake the change the hijack but this sunday will be 6 months since my sister has been laid to rest im mad and sad and just want to yell but i cant she was taken from me and her family for no reason, well to the person that shot and killed her for over 35.00 to me that is no reason i want to take this person and well cant say on here but i think you get my drift i just want evey1 on here to say a prayer for me and her kids and grandkids that this person is found and that i never get ahold of this person
im just venting you know you think of ppl that has this happen to them and you never really know what they felt well i feel for them cause know how they feel i just miss her so bad just pray they vatch this person i ty for letting me vent my keyboard has been throught alot of bagging while typing this but again just a little prayer ty all so much i love all in here you make me smile when i get home and look at things that me and her made together i want to ty for the smiles and laughs
ty all

ClingFree

Night .... A big hug to you ... And you have my prayers and thoughts as you go thru this incredibly difficult time.

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 07, 2006, 07:18:45 PM
sry didnt mean to brake the change the hijack but this sunday will be 6 months since my sister has been laid to rest im mad and sad and just want to yell but i cant she was taken from me and her family for no reason, well to the person that shot and killed her for over 35.00 to me that is no reason i want to take this person and well cant say on here but i think you get my drift i just want evey1 on here to say a prayer for me and her kids and grandkids that this person is found and that i never get ahold of this person
im just venting you know you think of ppl that has this happen to them and you never really know what they felt well i feel for them cause know how they feel i just miss her so bad just pray they vatch this person i ty for letting me vent my keyboard has been throught alot of bagging while typing this but again just a little prayer ty all so much i love all in here you make me smile when i get home and look at things that me and her made together i want to ty for the smiles and laughs
ty all

<3 night, most definately prayers to you and your whole family. This is a tragedy and I do hope her killer will be found and brought to justice. (((hugs)))

Tara

Aweee Night , I am so sorry to hear that. Lots of hugs for you sweetie and yes you know you will be in our prayers.  :-*

Mr. Rasputia

Lynne

Night you are in my thoughts and prayers. hopefully the bas**rd that did that to your sister will suffer like you and your family has with the loss of your sister. i couldnt imagine loosing either of my sisters. (((((((hugs)))))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

ty all very much between crying and laughing in here im so glad i found this place to make me laugh as you all do   :'( :)) :'( :))

Ethan_Hawley

Let it out, let it out.  God's grace and peace be with you....

lostinpogoland

<3 i am sorry for your lost hugs to you  -venting is agood thing hon,my thoughts and prayers are with you

SI

My condolences for your loss, Night...  If it's of any comfort, at least your sister is in a better place.  As for the thing that committed the crime, if there's any justice, he'll be in a much worse place...

foxx

My thoughts are with you night...I hope justice can be served.

nanners

My heart goes out to you night...heres a ((((HUG))) for you..You know we are all here for you to vent whenever you feel the need to ..
Nancy

SexySagittarian

My prayers are certainly with you Night. I lost my grand daughter last year to SIDS and it broke my heart to the point that I had a heart attack. It's especially hard to deal with loss when the person we lose is  an innocent. I know how much you are suffering. Sometimes I feel like throwing something, or yelling, or crying but sometimes I just need for someone to listen to me. I'm sure you go through the same stages. When you feel the need to talk, please feel free to PM me. I can be a great listener! You are in my prayers.

nightperson

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 08, 2006, 05:34:18 AM
My prayers are certainly with you Night. I lost my grand daughter last year to SIDS and it broke my heart to the point that I had a heart attack. It's especially hard to deal with loss when the person we lose isĀ  an innocent. I know how much you are suffering. Sometimes I feel like throwing something, or yelling, or crying but sometimes I just need for someone to listen to me. I'm sure you go through the same stages. When you feel the need to talk, please feel free to PM me. I can be a great listener! You are in my prayers.

ty sry for the lost of yoyr grand daughter i know where your coming from there so innocent at a young age my prayer are with you to God Bless you all

Bree

Sorry to hear about your loss Night and PogoSlave, my prayers will be with both of you and your families.  May the Lord watch over both of you and keep you safe.   :-*

Sweet_Karamel

I'm so sorry for your lost. If you feel the need to vent, and vent. By all means do so.
I'll say a prayer for your sis and you.

Here's a (((((hug)))))). Sometimes you just need one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview