PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:53:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MY SISTER,MY FRIEND MISSHER BADLY

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

((((((night & pogoslave)))))))  my heart, thoughts & prayers are with you both.   I lost my daughter to a senseless shooting also a few years ago & she had a 3 month old baby that will never know her mother.  Just take it 1 day at a time & know that you have lot of people here that care, so if you need to vent, you go right ahead.  Don't hesitate to pm me if you need someone to vent to or just talk.  

SexySagittarian

ty all for your thoughts and prayers but this is Nights thread. I only brought up Ciara (my grand daughter) to let Night know that I truly could feel his pain. I have a hard time discussing Ciara still and I feel a good cry coming on so again, thank you for the prayers and good thoughts. I need some private time with my grand baby now :(

harley89

My brother was 32 at the time he passed. I was 28. I remember for about a year I felt sadness anger and a complete sense of being lost. Over time it I was able to deal with the pain and let it all go. But even now and I am 52 at this time. The sadness does come over me at times. His daughter was 7 when he passed and I watched her grow up and now I see his grandchildren and I often think how much fun we should have had . But I can have these thoughts with a smile now. Hang in there it will get better.  <3

nightperson

Quote from: CindyLouWho on April 08, 2006, 06:05:33 AM
((((((night & pogoslave)))))))  my heart, thoughts & prayers are with you both.   I lost my daughter to a senseless shooting also a few years ago & she had a 3 month old baby that will never know her mother.  Just take it 1 day at a time & know that you have lot of people here that care, so if you need to vent, you go right ahead.  Don't hesitate to pm me if you need someone to vent to or just talk.  

so sry to here that my prayers go out to you and your family ty all and God Bless  all that has to deal with anything of any loss ((((((Hugs)))
ty i need hugs and hugs back to you all

nightperson

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 08, 2006, 06:52:57 AM
My brother was 32 at the time he passed. I was 28. I remember for about a year I felt sadness anger and a complete sense of being lost. Over time it I was able to deal with the pain and let it all go. But even now and I am 52 at this time. The sadness does come over me at times. His daughter was 7 when he passed and I watched her grow up and now I see his grandchildren and I often think how much fun we should have had . But I can have these thoughts with a smile now. Hang in there it will get better.  <3
ty sry to here your lose they are watching over us from heaven  <3 you all

nightperson

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 08, 2006, 06:20:48 AM
ty all for your thoughts and prayers but this is Nights thread. I only brought up Ciara (my grand daughter) to let Night know that I truly could feel his pain. I have a hard time discussing Ciara still and I feel a good cry coming on so again, thank you for the prayers and good thoughts. I need some private time with my grand baby now :(

you take all the time you need for me im going to spent time with my my sister and her kids tomorrow it is going to be hard but i spent time with her last night look at her picture had a good cry then cry some more but i love all the good ppl in here and always God Bless you guys  <3 from me to all

froggielover

nightperson and pogoslave

i can truely feel your pain.  in 2004 my father took a shotgun and drove himself to a field and shot himself.  i get to think alot while i am working (i drive) and i often find myself thinking of him and why he did it.

i get seriously pissed off cuz i can't believe that he did that!!!  he had a good life.. a good wife.. money... !!  why?  i get pissed cuz he hurt my mother.. oh he hurt her...  does he realize how much he hurt us.. his family..??  i hate him for that..

he was only 50 yrs old and in good health (so we thought) and had a great life he was living.  we never knew he was depressed and i try to search for a reason and i can't find one.  i've stopped wondering why and i leave that private stuff to him.  i miss my father and i wish i could tell him what has been going on in my life, to sit and talk to him about stuff, to see him sitting there in my mom's house on the couch laughing at something he's watching, see him playing with one of his lawn equipment outside, see him playing with the dogs...  but he's not here.. and i really wish he was... i miss him.  i'm so sorry that someone u loved was taken from you.  I pray God heals your and your families broken hearts soon.  

i always thought he would be around.  

ah man.. can't stop crying now.. lol

nightperson

Quote from: froggielover on April 08, 2006, 08:18:19 AM

i can truely feel your pain.  in 2004 my father took a shotgun and drove himself to a field and shot himself.  i get to think alot while i am working (i drive) and i often find myself thinking of him and why he did it.

i get seriously pissed off cuz i can't believe that he did that!!!  he had a good life.. a good wife.. money... !!  why?  i get pissed cuz he hurt my mother.. oh he hurt her...  does he realize how much he hurt us.. his family..??  i hate him for that..

he was only 50 yrs old and in good health (so we thought) and had a great life he was living.  we never knew he was depressed and i try to search for a reason and i can't find one.  i've stopped wondering why and i leave that private stuff to him.  i miss my father and i wish i could tell him what has been going on in my life, to sit and talk to him about stuff, to see him sitting there in my mom's house on the couch laughing at something he's watching, see him playing with one of his lawn equipment outside, see him playing with the dogs...  but he's not here.. and i really wish he was... i miss him.  i'm so sorry that someone u loved was taken from you.  I pray God heals your and your families broken hearts soon.  

im so sry for what happen like you said you think and try to answer what,why and how that could of happen same here but i still do it alot the only thing is ithe way i come to work i pass the place everyday but i have now went a different take me longer but it is just that it was getting to me everday so i go amother way i do go by and set  fresh flower when the other die but it is coming  spring and me and her love to see things come to life flower,plants etc but my prayers are with you and sry things went the way they did but he is watching out for you and the family God Bless you for me im doing the same crying and laughing trying to stop crying but then i laugh cause i can hre her saying ok now make up your mind

SexySagittarian

Quote from: froggielover on April 08, 2006, 08:18:19 AM

i can truely feel your pain.  in 2004 my father took a shotgun and drove himself to a field and shot himself.  i get to think alot while i am working (i drive) and i often find myself thinking of him and why he did it.

he was only 50 yrs old and in good health (so we thought) and had a great life he was living.  we never knew he was depressed and i try to search for a reason and i can't find one.  i've stopped wondering why and i leave that private stuff to him.  i miss my father and i wish i could tell him what has been going on in my life, to sit and talk to him about stuff, to see him sitting there in my mom's house on the couch laughing at something he's watching, see him playing with one of his lawn equipment outside, see him playing with the dogs...  but he's not here.. and i really wish he was... i miss him.  i'm so sorry that someone u loved was taken from you.  I pray God heals your and your families broken hearts soon. 

froggie, please don't blame yourself for not seeing what your dad was going through and getting help for him.I speak from personal experience when I say that depression is not a sadness that others can see. It is a chemical imbalance in your brain than jerks you up out of your shoes and throws you into a downward spiral that ultimately ends in the taking of your own life, an attempt to take your own life, or agreeing to try medications until you find the one that corrects the imbalance that is causing the depression. In my case I attempted to take my life but was found, almost too late. I spent several weeks in the hospital trying different medications and learning about the disease called depression. I learned that 1 out of 4 children of suicides commit suicide...I have 4 children. That was a wake up call. That meant that if I took my life, most likely 1 of my kids would do the same thing. That thought was as painful as the depression was, plus we found a medication that was working for me, so happily I am much better today. Many people are not very educated about depression. Your dad was probably not aware of what was happening to him much less aware of how to handle it. I understand your hurt and your anger but please don't ever feel that you were in any way to blame! I hope this helps you understand just a little bit of what your dad might have been going through. My prayers are with you and your family.

Mommylov1216

wow. Night I have missed you! ;) How are you hun? I wanted to take time to tell you that I am and will always pray for you and your family. Your sister may not be here in human form but girl she is here with you daily and watches over you and her kids. The killer has been brought to justice by Jesus himself so always know that even if he isnt caught by the cops, the good lord was there that night and made your sister feel NO pain.. and that killer will always live KNOWING that he took a sweet precious life and he will GET what he deserves, an eternal life in hell where no one and I mean NO ONE can save him. I am here for you girl so if you EVER need an ear or a hug you send me a pm. I love ya ;)

To all the other people, I am going to say a prayer for you all tonight. I couldn't imgine losing my little boy.. what strong hearts you must have to be able to get by day by day. But rest in knowing you will see your little granddaughter again one day and also know she didnt have to wait in this world and hurt, she got to be with her father so early and she gets to play in heavens little garden. Wow how great that must be huh!

I just ended a 7 year realitionship about a month ago to the man I loved with all of my heart. He beat me for seven years almost to the point where I took my life. He isnt dead but to me he is. At times I find myself thinking "what did i do to deserve to be by myself, alone, to raise my son" I know GOD is always here with me but its so hard being a single mom. He gets to see our son every saturday from 3 to 5 but yet I dont think thats right. He calls himself Daddy but here I am being the mom and the dad. It isnt fair. :( He doesnt even pay child support nor does he even bring his son a sucker. :(( So I know what pain truly is and I am here with everyone else. We can all cry together.

SexySagittarian

God bless you Patty. My prayers are with you and your family!

Mommylov1216

Thank you so much Pogoslave, you are in mine as well.

God Bless!

nightperson

Quote from: Mommylov1216 on April 09, 2006, 02:21:04 PM
wow. Night I have missed you! ;) How are you hun? I wanted to take time to tell you that I am and will always pray for you and your family. Your sister may not be here in human form but girl she is here with you daily and watches over you and her kids. The killer has been brought to justice by Jesus himself so always know that even if he isnt caught by the cops, the good lord was there that night and made your sister feel NO pain.. and that killer will always live KNOWING that he took a sweet precious life and he will GET what he deserves, an eternal life in hell where no one and I mean NO ONE can save him. I am here for you girl so if you EVER need an ear or a hug you send me a pm. I love ya ;)

To all the other people, I am going to say a prayer for you all tonight. I couldn't imgine losing my little boy.. what strong hearts you must have to be able to get by day by day. But rest in knowing you will see your little granddaughter again one day and also know she didnt have to wait in this world and hurt, she got to be with her father so early and she gets to play in heavens little garden. Wow how great that must be huh!

I just ended a 7 year realitionship about a month ago to the man I loved with all of my heart. He beat me for seven years almost to the point where I took my life. He isnt dead but to me he is. At times I find myself thinking "what did i do to deserve to be by myself, alone, to raise my son" I know GOD is always here with me but its so hard being a single mom. He gets to see our son every saturday from 3 to 5 but yet I dont think thats right. He calls himself Daddy but here I am being the mom and the dad. It isnt fair. :( He doesnt even pay child support nor does he even bring his son a sucker. :(( So I know what pain truly is and I am here with everyone else. We can all cry together.

tyvm hun and for you son god is really watching over you and him if there is anything you need just yell im here for you just pm me anytime for any reason ty all vry much very hard yesterday (april 9) but i kept thinking of you nice ppl and the thing from way back i laugh and cry sry wasnt on here much yesterdt miss everyone but needed time to be with her and her family but i kept all you in my mind yesterday
ty al again prayerswith all and God Bless

harley89

Night, depression is a deep hole. I take meds to keep me on track.  You cant force a person to seek help. A Dr. suggested meds 1 year before I finally broke down and admitted he was right. And I was able to feel the difference in a few weeks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview