Main Menu

Cheats not working

Started by AngelEyz,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

You GO Angel.. Glad your on your way to many tokens and badeges..  :D

wattsmyname

nchillbilly

I have decided to quit this forum because of problems with getting no response on repeated emailing about codes not working which I paid for.I have done everything just like everyone and badgehelp info page says to do and no response,so I will not be a member to the site anymore because of no response to paying customers it seems like unless you are one of the people who paid $150 see they got a response on another thread not surprised .So ban my name I will not be coming back to this site and will tell others not to buy from this auto site.To the NICE people on here thank you for being real and great with great sorrow  not speak to you anymore take care.

Tara

Quote from: nchillbilly on April 08, 2006, 02:47:12 PM
I have decided to quit this forum because of problems with getting no response on repeated emailing about codes not working which I paid for.I have done everything just like everyone and badgehelp info page says to do and no response,so I will not be a member to the site anymore because of no response to paying customers it seems like unless you are one of the people who paid $150 see they got a response on another thread not surprised .So ban my name I will not be coming back to this site and will tell others not to buy from this auto site.To the NICE people on here thank you for being real and great with great sorrow  not speak to you anymore take care.

They will answer you , somethings just not right, wanna try your story here 1 more time and lets see if we can help ya?

nightperson

nanners

Aw come on give'em a chance..don't go away mad....... :o

huggybear

Ok here goes i have windows xp 24 bit color tried smooth fonts cheacked unchecked sun java checked uncheck using internet explorer and still cant get any cheats to work any ideas?? Any help would be appreciated

wattsmyname

nightperson

Quote from: huggybear on April 12, 2006, 06:45:18 AM
Ok here goes i have windows xp 24 bit color tried smooth fonts cheacked unchecked sun java checked uncheck using internet explorer and still cant get any cheats to work any ideas?? Any help would be appreciated

try 32 and make sure window size is 1024x768 what auto is not working need to know what version the auto is

huggybear

I dont have 32 i have 16 24 and they worked before on 24 and im using flight attendant and its telling me cant find window

wattsmyname

nightperson

Quote from: huggybear on April 12, 2006, 06:50:23 AM
I dont have 32 i have 16 24 and they worked before on 24 and im using flight attendant and its telling me cant find window

check the version the one i have is 2.5 on the auto

wattsmyname

SOLO 3.0 Is the current auto for First Class solitaire. They did away with Flight Attendent.

Tara

I am using 3.0  and it usually runs great for me.  It keeps sticking today for some reason so I switched from SunJava to MSVM and its running great now  O0

foxx

Quote from: huggybear on April 12, 2006, 06:50:23 AM

If you don't have 32 bit...you probably don't have XP...and if you are trying to use them with ME...I think you may be out of luck on a lot of helpers...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview