PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 04:16:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack just not working.

Started by Nymphy,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 08, 2006, 01:04:43 PM
All I had to do was download version 2.0 and that fixed it!  Thank you so much for your help nightperson!  You really helped me out.  Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
yvw, glad i could help and it is working now go get them ducks and to you to anytimg you need help just yell well try my best

missdiaz9

I have Internet Explorer
Java
Xp windows
32 bits
I've tried 800x600 and tried 1024x768
I uninstalled and install did
It just click on one duck and stops, I just bought it today. I don't have any problems with the others cheats. :-[ ee4. 

ee2.gif

nightperson

Quote from: missdiaz9 on April 08, 2006, 01:57:47 PM
I have Internet Explorer
Java
Xp windows
32 bits
I've tried 800x600 and tried 1024x768
I uninstalled and install did
It just click on one duck and stops, I just bought it today. I don't have any problems with the others cheats. :-[ ee4. 

ee2.gif

what version you using the auto that is there is a 2.0

missdiaz9

I just downloaded quick quack, How do I down load the 2.0 version?

Thank you

nightperson

Quote from: missdiaz9 on April 08, 2006, 02:05:45 PM
I just downloaded quick quack, How do I down load the 2.0 version?

Thank you

ok click on it and see what the version say it is the 1.1 are the 2.0  if not deleted it and do the dowload again

missdiaz9

well when I down loaded it, it said it is a 2.0 version.

nightperson

check to she if you fonts are uncheck to do this go to right click on desktop click on properties the click on appearance the effect the see if they are uncheck

patricia

For what its worth - I have downloaded this Quick Quack 10 times today.  After reading your entries, I checked version and it said 1.1.  When I downloaded it again from PogoCheats.net it was still version one.  When I downloaded it from badgehelp.com is was version 2 and is working now.

Helen

Quote from: patricia on April 08, 2006, 03:57:22 PM
For what its worth - I have downloaded this Quick Quack 10 times today.  After reading your entries, I checked version and it said 1.1.  When I downloaded it again from PogoCheats.net it was still version one.  When I downloaded it from badgehelp.com is was version 2 and is working now.

That's interesting!! Thanks for the info and glad you got it working.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview