PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:39:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When Girls Drink too Much

Started by ClingFree,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

I posted the guys rules .. then came across this ~~~~

When Girls Drink Too Much

1. We have absolutely no idea where our purse is.

2. We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our butt while yelling "woohoo" is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. We've suddenly decided that we want to kick someone's azz and honestly believe we can do it.

4. In our last trip to pee, we realize that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess we were just four hours ago.

5. We drop our 3 am sub sandwich on the floor (which we were eating even tho we are not the least bit hungry), pick it up and carry on eating it.

6.We start crying and telling everyone we see that we love them sooooo much.

7. We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays because "Oh my God, I love this song!"

8. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table, and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming to us.

9. Our eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so we keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

10. We've suddenly taken up smoking and become really good at it.

11. We yell at the bartender, who we believe cheated us by giving us just lemonade, but thats because we can no longer taste the gin.

12. We think we are in bed, but our pillows feel strangely like the kitchen floor.

13.We fail to notice that the toilet lid is down when we sit on it.

14. Our hugs begin to resemble wrestling take down moves.

15. We begin leaving the buttons open on our button fly pants to cut down on the time we are in the bathroom away from our drink.

16. We take our shoes off because we believe its their fault that we're having problems walking straight.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 19, 2006, 06:31:09 PM

8. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table, and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming to us.

Dang...we can only do this one when we've had to much to drink?   :)) :))

~Ãutolovér~

LMAO That brings back soooo many memories  :))  :o  ::)  :-X

zzigzzag

omg..been there done many of those things!!!  way back when! lmaooooooooooo

foxx

LMAO Cling...

Have we been out drinking together before?

...stupid shoes...that's why I fell down the steps... ;)

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 09:50:59 PM
LMAO Cling...

I wont lie Foxx .. there have been times Ive sworn you were a long lost relative!!

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 25, 2006, 05:39:39 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 09:50:59 PM
LMAO Cling...

I wont lie Foxx .. there have been times Ive sworn you were a long lost relative!!

aw...right back atcha woman... ;)

Bree

Quote13.We fail to notice that the toilet lid is down when we sit on it.

I hate when this happens....dang the water is cold.  :))

ClingFree

My daughter went to a b-day party at McDonalds today .. and theres 4 lil girls who are inseperable - and I kept looking at them (Knowing all their Moms) and realized .. that this is gonna be them in 15 years (If we're lucky and they hold out that long) and I started laughing, and really just couldnt stop. They all think Im nuts now, but Im going to send them all an Email and remind them of what WE did and then we'll see who is laughin!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview