PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:30:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A take on marriage

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Stumpy Grinder and his wife Martha were from Portland, Maine. Every year they went to the Portland Fair
and every year Stumpy said, "Ya know, Mahtha, I'd like ta get a ride in that theah aihplane." And every year,
Martha would say "I know, Stumpy, but that aihplane ride costs ten dollahs .. and ten dollahs is ten dollahs."
So one year Stumpy says, "By Jeebers, Mahtha, I'm 71 yeahs old, and if I don't go this time I may nevah go."
Martha replies, "Stumpy, that there aihplane ride is ten dollahs ... and ten dollahs is ten dollahs."
So the pilot overhears them and says, "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride.
If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say ONE WORD, then I won't charge you. But just ONE WORD
and it's ten dollars."
They agree and up they go... the pilot does all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word is heard.
He does it one more time, and there is still no word... so he lands.
He turns to Stumpy as they come to a stop and says, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to
holler out, but you didn't."
And Stumpy replies "Well, I was gonna say something when Mahtha fell out ... but ten dollahs is ten dollahs."

SexySagittarian

Lynne

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: lmazzettia on April 09, 2006, 11:38:46 AM
roflmao :)) :)) :)) :))

I must say (and this is nothing but in the joking manner) based on your posts recently, Imazz, tell us what you really think.  :))

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 11:43:25 AM
Quote from: lmazzettia on April 09, 2006, 11:38:46 AM
roflmao :)) :)) :)) :))

I must say (and this is nothing but in the joking manner) based on your posts recently, Imazz, tell us what you really think.  :))

:-X

wattsmyname

Lynne

well after having a really crappy day at work its nice to laugh at jokes and what not... i do however laugh at just about anything ..and its also kinda funny since i am getting married at the end of july, I can totally see me and my fiance being like that

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: lmazzettia on April 09, 2006, 11:53:27 AM
well after having a really crappy day at work its nice to laugh at jokes and what not... i do however laugh at just about anything ..and its also kinda funny since i am getting married at the end of july, I can totally see me and my fiance being like that

Well congrats to you. I wish nothing but the best for you and your future life long partner.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 11:54:39 AM

Well congrats to you. I wish nothing but the best for you and your future life long partner.

Dit-effin-to (trademarked by Blu)

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 11:56:50 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 11:54:39 AM

Dit-effin-to (trademarked by Blu)

Gigglesnort (trademarked by Cling)   :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview