PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:39:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo to go Rumor

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Slide, thanks for the info. I don't know how they are getting away with charging $24.99 a month. Maybe the people that are willing to pay it don't know they can get it cheaper somewhere else.  :)

Julie

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 20, 2006, 06:16:30 AM
new info... seems  like this might not happen... something about  pogo does not own the rights to these games... they are just selling them  though their webpage... pogo gets a cut of the profits but they dont OWN the rights....  if they made it a  MOnthly fee it would damage the sales of these games from other webpages..... seems   yahooo and another few places have the same games listed on their sites for 19.99 each

Werid thing is   word is   Real arcade is still going forward to trying to make their  flat rate  real  (what i doubt will ever happen cause im hearing its been pushed from  9.99 per month to up  as high as  24.99 per month and  NO1 would pay  25 per month to play real acrade games)

werid thing is  most of the same games at  real acarde are the same on pogo to go.. so i wonder how they can do a flat fee and pogo cant??

I have three of those Pogo to go games and all three are ones where you can upload the tokies you earn into any Pogo account.  All three games when I installed them automatically created & went into a folder called "Oberon Media" (whoever they are).
I was just looking over at MSN Games and they too have the "Pogo to go" games and selling them for $19.95 although they make no mention on whether you can upload any tokens to your Pogo account lol

nightperson

i have not play them pogo to go games yet but maybe i will one of these days ;D

JenH2001

I have two Pogo to go games. I bought them at Wal-Mart for 9.99. The price pogo asks for them is ridiculous!  O0

foxtrot

i didnt even know they had pogo to go games, i have enough trouble with the regular ones

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview