Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to make friends on pogo cheats?

Started by nameless cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless cheater

i have been here for awhile now i usually just read all posts and dont comment to much well of course unless i have a problem...but i guess i would like to know how to make friends on here and maybe have people to talk to on pogo? i find pogo a bit more intersesting if you hjave people to chat with or joke with,i am a 32 female with a great sense of humor.....sorry just thought i would ask

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nameless cheater on April 10, 2006, 04:31:26 PM
i have been here for awhile now i usually just read all posts and dont comment to much well of course unless i have a problem...but i guess i would like to know how to make friends on here and maybe have people to talk to on pogo? i find pogo a bit more intersesting if you hjave people to chat with or joke with,i am a 32 female with a great sense of humor.....sorry just thought i would ask

For the most part, it's really easy to make friends on here after you post for a while. Many people are a little skittish (is that a word) of giving out their Pogo SN to someone with, lets say, 100 posts because it could have been 100 random posts. As you might have noticed, those with over 1000 posts seem to know each other off of PogoCheats.net. This could  be in part to having a little bit more trust in them. Of course, those 1000 posts could have been junk posts and you never know who'll meet. It's simple, if you see someone interesting on here and you would like to play a game or two on Pogo together, simply PM them and ask if they're up for a game. The worst they can do is say "no" and you'll go about your business. Can't hurt to try...

hades

lol i wouldnt be much help here.i think i have two friends on here? lol but send me a pm anytime you like and ill reply back  :)

Homer

Quote from: nameless cheater on April 10, 2006, 04:31:26 PM

Are you single?  :o ??? :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Homer

Helen

hades

well when you have a pan stuck in your head...just know she found out about it  :-X

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 10, 2006, 04:40:12 PM
well when you have a pan stuck in your head...just know she found out about it  :-X

Good one Hades!!  :))

hades

nameless cheater

omg lol yes i am single and yes i do cook and clean i am a very good girl lol...and as to who asked if skittish is a word ..yes it is a word and that would just about describle me i am very shy at 1st but as i go along i am one of the funniest ones around ...love to have a great time

nanners

Lets be nice to the kid in town..Don't scare her away..
we are all nice here.. just jump right in when you see something you like.. thats what i did .. ;D

nameless cheater

ty nanners i guess the jumping in thing would be the thing to ...and dont beafraid to pick on me cause i might just pick back lol

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on April 10, 2006, 04:39:10 PM

Just remember I asked first. Now how do I break this to Tara? :o :P

You just did.

Should the subject to this be The Dating Game?

hades

Homer

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 04:49:47 PM

You just did.

Damn! Someone snitched on me.  :P :))

Homer

Quote from: nameless cheater on April 10, 2006, 04:44:15 PM
omg lol yes i am single and yes i do cook and clean i am a very good girl lol...and as to who asked if skittish is a word ..yes it is a word and that would just about describle me i am very shy at 1st but as i go along i am one of the funniest ones around ...love to have a great time

Oh goodie!!!

I hate cleaning!!!

I'll cook if you clean. O0

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 04:49:47 PM

You just did.

Well Tara, you know what they say about here today, gone tomorrow.....or while the cat's away the mice will play.
Just doesn't seem fair!!  :))

nanners

good girl cheater... we can give it right back to you.. welcome aboard!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview