Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to make friends on pogo cheats?

Started by nameless cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on April 10, 2006, 04:37:43 PM
Quote from: nameless cheater on April 10, 2006, 04:31:26 PM
i have been here for awhile now i usually just read all posts and dont comment to much well of course unless i have a problem...but i guess i would like to know how to make friends on here and maybe have people to talk to on pogo? i find pogo a bit more intersesting if you hjave people to chat with or joke with,i am a 32 female with a great sense of humor.....sorry just thought i would ask

Are you single?  :o ??? :P

homer here help these to crack there egg for easter i have watch them for a long time  e4.gif>

hades

hey its homer getting ready to hit on the new girl...or is he getting ready to take tara out and make it up to her?   :))

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 10, 2006, 04:58:46 PM
hey its homer getting ready to hit on the new girl...or is he getting ready to take rata out and make it up to her?   :))

:o   :o   :o

Homer

hey its homer getting ready to hit on the new girl...or is he getting ready to take rata out and make it up to her?   :))

Rata?  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: nameless cheater on April 10, 2006, 04:31:26 PM
i have been here for awhile now i usually just read all posts and dont comment to much well of course unless i have a problem...but i guess i would like to know how to make friends on here and maybe have people to talk to on pogo? i find pogo a bit more intersesting if you hjave people to chat with or joke with,i am a 32 female with a great sense of humor.....sorry just thought i would ask

hi there anytime you want to play are talk just pm  me and we can see what games you like are if you ever need help just pm away im a good loser ;D

hades

nameless cheater

i only see one hitting on me in pm's lol ....ty you all for the wonderfull posts i am trying to keep up and send pics out now lol

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 10, 2006, 04:55:09 PM

Well Tara, you know what they say about here today, gone tomorrow.....or while the cat's away the mice will play.
Just doesn't seem fair!!  :))

Hes gotta get out and look around a little every now and then, but he knows whose buns hes buttering. But thanks for the advice Helen  O0

:)) :)) :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 10, 2006, 04:55:09 PM

Well Tara, you know what they say about here today, gone tomorrow.....or while the cat's away the mice will play.
Just doesn't seem fair!!  :))

Hes gotta get out and look around a little every now and then, but he knows whose buns hes buttering. But thanks for the advice Helen  O0

:)) :)) :))

she need to feed him the food on the grill thats all  :)

nameless cheater

and just so everyone knows lol i dont like seconds lol if he has a so called cooker he isnt for me lol but i do flirt but only in good fun and again ty all for making me feel welcome.

Tara

hades

nanners

hey its homer getting ready to hit on the new girl...or is he getting ready to take tara out and make it up to her?   :))

Quick Cover up Homer.. before someone sees him...  :o

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 04:49:47 PM
Should the subject to this be The Dating Game?

It's beginning to look that way!!  :))  :))  <3  :))  :))

hades

nameless cheater

hmmmm pimping? i guess i forgot to mention i am in need of a job :))

Helen

Quote from: nanners on April 10, 2006, 05:21:09 PM

Quick Cover up Homer.. before someone sees him...  :o

:o I'm running to get a robe!!

Helen

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview