PlayBuddy
October 18, 2024, 07:30:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Crossword Cove HD : Score 4000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Score 240 points with Full Houses this week! [Download Cheat]
Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows : Find 500 objects this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New pogocheats website!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

i love this site, and what ever they do can only make it better

Bree

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 15, 2006, 07:42:09 PM
Has anyone else noticed that you can click on the (on-line-offline little square box) that is just above your avatar in a post to send a PM?  Might have always been able to do this but I just noticed it :)) :))

I am not sure if that is one of the new features, but it sure is nice to know you can PM by pressing the on line square box.  Thanks for the tip, Watts!!! :)

wattsmyname

Your welcome Bree

I have found some other thing but I'm not sure if there new or not :)) :))

The new site sure is easy to navigate :D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 15, 2006, 10:46:34 PM
Your welcome Bree

I have found some other thing but I'm not sure if there new or not :)) :))

The new site sure is easy to navigate :D

You'll never know until you mention them!

Mary

thats been there and also the little icons under the avatar you can read there pofiles or send pm`s  ;D

Mary

i`m findin all kinds of new little buttons and things this is fun great new sight  :D

Mayhem

I've added a few things back in .. you can get to the main page by clicking the link at the very top of the screen "Pogo Cheats Home".

Also I've re added the Imageshack applet. You will only see it when creating new topics or repling to posts.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Mayhem on April 15, 2006, 10:59:45 PM
I've added a few things back in .. you can get to the main page by clicking the link at the very top of the screen "Pogo Cheats Home".

Also I've re added the Imageshack applet. You will only see it when creating new topics or repling to posts.

Thanks for all the hard work :D

Bree

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 15, 2006, 11:01:01 PM
Quote from: Mayhem on April 15, 2006, 10:59:45 PM

Thanks for all the hard work :D

Ditto to what Watts said   O0

Mary

thank you sooooo very much for all your hard work love the new site  :D happy easter bunny mayhem

Mayhem

You welcome! I'm glad you guys like it.

It makes it all worth it  :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bree

We  <3 it Mayhem and Happy Easter.   r1.gif

Mary

yes we do bree very much just   <3 it here and HAPPY EASTER to you all  r1.gif

wattsmyname

we are just like kids with a new toy :)) :))

Bree

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 15, 2006, 11:12:53 PM
we are just like kids with a new toy :)) :))

Yep that is how it feels Watts but its a good thing to keep finding hidden treasures  :D

Jonathan

treasure, what treasure.....looks for hidden gold *Mine mine....my precious*  :-[

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 16, 2006, 12:42:26 AM
treasure, what treasure.....looks for hidden gold *Mine mine....my precious*  :-[

Oh, that was a good one!!  :D   :D   :D

Tara

I noticed you have to be careful if your just typing someones name in PM's  I tried to just type Bree and the name breezy kept automatically coming up there..It has that autofill in it?  I never noticed that before.  I just put some more names in for fun and it did it on those also.

Fluffy756

ee2.gif happy easter all. Website looks great.

fluffy

nightperson

i like it cause  i can see the typing without glasses  ;D