PlayBuddy
October 03, 2024, 04:30:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need ideas (homemade) to keep pests out of Garden, Please!

Started by SouthPadreIsland,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: foxx on May 29, 2006, 09:23:17 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 29, 2006, 09:03:19 PM
I'm sure PETA won't like this but...

...find a neighborhood kid with a BB gun and a good eye.  Pay him 5 bucks/carcass.  Put the bodies on stakes around the garden like Vlad the Impaler.   :x :x  It should scare off the little rabbit/squirrel/bird friends.

That's horrible...I'm sorry...

:o  Ethan! 

*speechless...

I know, I know...what a wretched thing to say.  I am not a violent/cruel person, I promise.

Was just trying to think of the most direct method of dealing with the problem.  So many posts about asparagus and cayenne pepper and fencing and blah blah blah.  Just exterminate the little buggers or buy your tomatoes and corn from the store like the rest of us city folk.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 29, 2006, 11:39:12 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 29, 2006, 10:35:02 AM

Find a man...feed him asparagus...let him pee a little border around the garden...and Wa-la!  No more Kritters!

Is that a promise?  :))

OMG!  YOu totally went there.

foxx

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 29, 2006, 10:46:33 PM
Quote from: foxx on May 29, 2006, 09:23:17 PM

...find a neighborhood kid with a BB gun and a good eye.  Pay him 5 bucks/carcass.  Put the bodies on stakes around the garden like Vlad the Impaler.   :x :x  It should scare off the little rabbit/squirrel/bird friends.

:o  Ethan! 

*speechless...

I know, I know...what a wretched thing to say.  I am not a violent/cruel person, I promise.

Was just trying to think of the most direct method of dealing with the problem.  So many posts about asparagus and cayenne pepper and fencing and blah blah blah.  Just exterminate the little buggers or buy your tomatoes and corn from the store like the rest of us city folk.

Whew...Explaination makes me feel better...

:-*

Libra

I use the iguanas for target practice.  We throw rocks, oranges, fallen coconuts.....   :-X

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 10:17:45 AM

I use the iguanas for target practice.  We throw rocks, oranges, fallen coconuts.....   :-X

My dog has a fettish for chaseing squirrels.  One day in his never ending attempt to go squirrel chasing he broke our sliding glass door in the kitchen.

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on May 30, 2006, 10:26:19 AM

Bubble?  How many times did you take english class?  I'm guessing over and over and over.  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO DROP THAT EFFING E BEFORE ING?? 

GAWD!  >:D

My dog has a fettish for chaseing squirrels.  One day in his never ending attempt to go squirrel chasing he broke our sliding glass door in the kitchen.

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 10:28:49 AM

Bubble?  How many times did you take english class?  I'm guessing over and over and over.  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO DROP THAT EFFING E BEFORE ING?? 

what word did I misspell this time?

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on May 30, 2006, 10:32:36 AM

Ok, drop the E when adding ING.  It's not that hard of a concept.  Neither is using spell check.  Sorry, but this a major pet peeve, and I've only told you 5,461,568 times.   Chaseing?  Ok, you sound like Bree.  Is that REALLY what you aspire to?

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 30, 2006, 10:58:28 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 30, 2006, 10:32:36 AM

Ok, drop the E when adding ING.  It's not that hard of a concept.  Neither is using spell check.  Sorry, but this a major pet peeve, and I've only told you 5,461,568 times.   Chaseing?  Ok, you sound like .  Is that REALLY what you aspire to?

At least my spelling and grammer isn't as bad as , nor have I claimed to do have done half the stuff she has-at least I have admitted my spelling is the greatest. :P

foxx

Bubbles, dear.  I think all she is saying is....Use the Spellchecker.  Please.  For the love of everything good and holy.

Tara

I'm going to spend the day chaseing, useing, figureing, pleaseing, deleteing, breatheing, loatheing, conspireing, and on that note I am leaveing.  :)) :))

bubblegum

Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 11:07:05 AM
Bubbles, dear.  I think all she is saying is....Use the Spellchecker.  Please.  For the love of everything good and holy.

9 times out 10 I do use spellchecker.  I guess I got in a hurry in that one post and forgot.  sorry.

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on May 30, 2006, 11:23:14 AM

9 times out 10 I do use spellchecker.  I guess I got in a hurry in that one post and forgot.  sorry.

Now bubbles...Don't get your big girl pink panties in a bunch.  We're just sayin...

bubblegum

Quote from: foxx on May 30, 2006, 11:41:37 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 30, 2006, 11:23:14 AM

Now bubbles...Don't get your big girl pink panties in a bunch.  We're just sayin...

I know I know.  But my pink big girl panties are in the wash right now  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview