Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Apprentice

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Quote from: LastCall on April 17, 2006, 06:48:00 PM
No Tara its been on for a few weeks now  ::)
uhhh its the debut tonight  ???
http://www.nbc.com/Celebrity_Cooking_Showdown/

LastCall

Tara

LastCall

This  thread is about the apprentice
and yes it has been on for a few weeks not the cooking show <<
     the APP I watch every week not the cooking show it just stared tonight  I believe
            :)

Helen

WOW, even I was confused here for a minute. The cooking show was on tonight and will be for the next 4 evenings.

LastCall

A reminder the Apprentice is on tonight Mon >  date 4-24-06  9:pm EST time  :)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 24, 2006, 03:39:07 PM
A reminder the Apprentice is on tonight Mon >  date 4-24-06  9:pm EST time  :)

Thanks for the reminder Chad!! I wonder who gets fired this week? I thought Torak (sp) was going to be gone each time he had to go to the board room and he always managed to get out of it.

Jackpotloser

Helen

That was an interesting show tonight. I'm not surprised that he fired Andrea. What I was surprised about was the temper on little Allie!! They bleeped her out but it wasn't hard to figure out what she was saying!!!  :)) :)) The previews for next week look good!!!

Helen

Reminding the Apprentice fans that it will be on NBC tonight at 9PM, preceded at 8PM by Deal or no Deal.  :D

Tara

Bye- Bye Charmane (sp) 

I didn't want her to go. I liked her.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:02:22 AM
Bye- Bye Charmane (sp) 

I didn't want her to go. I liked her.

I didn't want her to go either. That stupid Lee needs to get the boot where the sun doesn't shine!!

Helen

I really disagree with "the Donald's" decision tonight. I guess he got rid of Michael because he didn't bring controversy and nastiness to the table.  :x

Tara

Finale is coming on right now if anyone watchs this show  O0

Well it wasn't the friggen finale..will be next week.

Torn2pieces

I thought the finale was last nite, too!

I'm so bored with this show. I just didn't have anyone I was rooting for. It's getting played out.

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on May 30, 2006, 09:22:57 AM
I thought the finale was last nite, too!

I'm so bored with this show. I just didn't have anyone I was rooting for. It's getting played out.

I only watched the last 15 minutes. I recorded it though. From what I did see, you're right, it was stupid.

tigereyes

I like both Sean and Lee, so I don't care which one wins. Brent sure wanted to be picked by Lee since Sean didn't pick him. I saw him spying while Lee was talking to Lenny... lol. No one would ever pick him. :)) I never paid much attention to the beginning of the show, so I don't know much about Pepe. I'm not sure why Lee picked him, since everyone was saying that he wasn't worth much. And then Sean picked that one girl that he likes ( I don't remember her name). He'll be so busy flirting with her that he will lose sight of winning. So I don't know which one will win.

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on May 30, 2006, 01:58:28 PM
I like both Sean and Lee, so I don't care which one wins. Brent sure wanted to be picked by Lee since Sean didn't pick him. I saw him spying while Lee was talking to Lenny... lol. No one would ever pick him. :)) I never paid much attention to the beginning of the show, so I don't know much about Pepe. I'm not sure why Lee picked him, since everyone was saying that he wasn't worth much. And then Sean picked that one girl that he likes ( I don't remember her name). He'll be so busy flirting with her that he will lose sight of winning. So I don't know which one will win.

Your talking about Tammy  O0

Blu

Tammy is A hottie!

Edit bc I type bree-like sentences.

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview