PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:39:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

On the main page, it always shows how many users on line, guests, users and hidden. Who is "hidden" and how do they do that?

Tara

Go to your profile its in there under account related whatever it says uncheck the box that says you want to hide because you don't have guts to show your name in public, cuz you didn't shave your legs or face or whatever...oh gawd my beds calling my name...NITE for real

Kelly

I am not exactly sure Helen might be when you click on profile you then click on account related settings then check or uncheck the show others your online status?

Homer would definately know more about this topic why don't you try PMing him?

sorry I couldn't help more

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 10, 2006, 08:36:31 PM
Go to your profile its in there under account related whatever it says uncheck the box that says you want to hide because you don't have guts to show your name in public, cuz you didn't shave your legs or face or whatever...oh gawd my beds calling my name...NITE for real

Too funny Tara....lol. Thanks for answering.

Helen

Thanks Ks. It's not all that important that I need to send a PM. Just something that I noticed and thought maybe someone had an answer. Thanks!!

wattsmyname

Quote from: KsArt on April 10, 2006, 08:37:36 PM
I am not exactly sure Helen might be when you click on profile you then click on account related settings then check or uncheck the show others your online status?

Homer would definately know more about this topic why don't you try PMing him?

sorry I couldn't help more

You are correct O0

Homer

It's sorta like a stealth mode for those who don't want to be seen.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 11, 2006, 01:53:48 PM
It's sorta like a stealth mode for those who don't want to be seen.

Ok, thanks. I thought maybe it was admin hiding and checking on us, kinda like Pogo Police!!!  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview