PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:36:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new interview with a tech support person on pogo

Started by knightrider13195,

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider13195

this quote I thought was really funny by the pogo tech they interviewed this week

Pogo has a wonderfully diverse playing audience. We've got teenagers playing with senior citizens and Vikings fans playing against Packers fans, it's quite an amazing blend. What are three pieces of advice you'd like to give to all of our players?
1. Go ahead and learn a new game now and then, you just might have loads of fun when you finally figure the game out.

2. Don't cheat on online games! Do you really want to ruin the fun for everyone else? Also, the sense of accomplishment is so much more rewarding in the long run when you don't cheat.   :))

3. If you have high-speed internet in your area (DSL or Cable), look into getting it. We highly recommend it to maximize your Pogo and Internet experience!

Shady Lady

The sense of accomplishment I feel finishing WordJong using the glitch is quite satisfying. I worked hard pressing that U key.  :))  >:D

Quote from: knightrider13195 on April 10, 2006, 09:12:56 PM
2. Don't cheat on online games! Do you really want to ruin the fun for everyone else? Also, the sense of accomplishment is so much more rewarding in the long run when you don't cheat.   :))

Country Lady

:)) :)) :)) :))  I'm with Shady, I feel like I have really worked hard at wordjong, my finger is sore  :)) :)) :))

justahumping

Tara

this quote I thought was really funny by the pogo tech they interviewed this week

Uhhhh but  the sense of getting my badges done before everyone else is a rush of pure awesomeness and accomplishment ! ( is awesomeness a word? )

Runner

I am seriously thinking that pogo is actually putting money out to stop autos.. geez..

i can see the board meeting now..... something like this..

Sir, we finally stopped all the cheaters and kicked them out!!

Great Job Goober..

Now on to next item on agenda:

Why have we dropped 75% in memberships???

No clue sir!!

HELLO, IS ANYBODY THERE?                                                              

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 11, 2006, 11:23:25 AM

Uhhhh but  the sense of getting my badges done before everyone else is a rush of pure awesomeness and accomplishment ! ( is awesomeness a word? )

awesomeness is totally a word.  at least it should be.

Helen

:o    :o   :D  What will they come up with next?

hades

BadgeBabe

Ohh boy,
This has had me  :)) :)) :)) :)) since the poster posted about the " Cheat Police".

Pogo doesn't care and is NOT going to investigate ONE player unless the player happens to win something of value ( highly unlikely) and then tries to claim it. If a person does that, then they deserve to lose their account,IMHO.  :))

I've talked with the Techies at Pogo. They could care less about anything related to the playing of the games.
Yeah, someone wrote a little bio of a Techie and said " Don't cheat" in his little kindergarten interview but mowhere does he say " You will be visited by the Pogo Police".

No one is going to be harrassed as long as cheaters stay out of - other- controversies on the site. ( Cursing, offensive chat, offensive profile or screen name-you all know what pushes their buttons when a busybody reports someone).
Pogo's Management is very focused on  keeping their ESRB site rating of 'E' for everyone'.
It's a very important thing for them with teen players paying money to join Club Pogo and the Mobile games, and all the bells and whistles. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!

Everyone has their comfort level, and maybe I am a rogue loner or something but I have always had a thing about not chatting, way before I knew about autos. One sick weirdo was all it took.  I don't have a profile, don't chat, don't have a friends list and don't allow any Email to my account from other players.
I'm not on Pogo to win friends and influence people, I am there to play the games I like, cheat my way through the many I hate, a get my badges along the way, and live and let live.

Have fun! Cheat cheat cheat!!!
O0 O0

zzigzzag

stewieG

He forgot to mention dont run with siccors while playing games on your cell lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview