PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:26:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MONTANA STATE POLICE

Started by Bree,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

MONTANA STATE POLICE

IN MOST OF THE NORTHERN STATES, THERE IS A POLICY OF CHECKING ON ANY STALLED VEHICLE ON THE HIGHWAY WHEN THE TEMPERATURES DROP IN THE SINGLE DIGITS OR BELOW. ONE MORNING IN MARCH 2004 AROUND 3 A.M. A MONTANA STATE  POLICE OFFICER RESPONDED TO A CALL OF A CAR OFF THE SHOULDER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE TOWN OF LIVINGSTON.

THE OFFICER LOCATED THE CAR, WITH THE ENGINE STILL RUNNING, STUCK IN THE DEEP SNOW ALONG SIDE THE HIGHWAY.

PULLING IN BEHIND IT WITH HIS EMERGENCY LIGHTS ON, THE OFFICER WALKED TO THE DRIVER'S DOOR TO FIND AN OLDER MAN PASSED OUT BEHIND THE WHEEL AND A NEAR EMPTY BOTTLE OF VODKA IN THE SEAT BESIDE HIM.

THE OFFICER TAPPED ON THE WINDOW AND THE DRIVER WOKE UP, SEEING THE ROTATING LIGHTS IN HIS REAR VIEW MIRROR AND THE STATE POLICEMAN STANDING NEXT TO HIS CAR. THE MAN PANICKED.

HE JERKED THE GEARSHIFT INTO DRIVE AND HIT THE GAS. THE CAR'S SPEEDOMETER WAS SHOWING 20-30-40 THEN 50 MPH, BUT IT WAS STILL STUCK IN THE SNOW.

THE POLICEMAN, HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR, BEGAN RUNNING IN PLACE NEXT TO THE SPEEDING (BUT STILL STATIONARY) CAR.

THE DRIVER WAS TOTALLY FREAKED, THINKING THE OFFICER WAS ACTUALLY KEEPING UP WITH HIM. THIS GOES ON FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS WHEN THE PATROLMAN YELLED AT THE MAN, ORDERING HIM TO "PULL OVER!"

THE MAN OBEYED, TURNED HIS WHEEL AND STOPPED THE ENGINE. ONCE OUT OF THE CAR THE DRUNKEN DRIVER ASKED ABOUT THE PATROLMAN'S SPECIAL TRAINING AND JUST HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY RUN 50 MPH.

THE MAN WAS ARRESTED STILL BELIEVING THAT A MONTANA STATE PATROLMAN HAD OUTRUN HIS CAR.

wattsmyname

nightperson

know that one was a good one i had to print it out and put on my funny board at work so far gave out 10 copies to customer :)) :))

hades

qtass

:)) :)) he must still be thinking the cop was bionic  :)) :))

Helen

holly222

Bree

I am glad all of you like it....would you believe my brother sent it to me and he used to be a Sheriff Officer..... :))

Gecko

this pic could be of same police  station  ee2.1.gif
:)) :))

wattsmyname

Bree

Helen

triniqueen27

Gecko

love ur aviater  trina and ur sig as well  , hellooo  hellen and bree while im here  this is for u all   plenty where this came from  , lol if homer picks  on us i'll show u his brokeback mountain audition in the funny pics  lol  onya homer   :)) :))

Helen

nightperson

Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 14, 2006, 05:33:07 AM
love ur aviater  trina and ur sig as well  , hellooo  hellen and bree while im here  this is for u all   plenty where this came from  , lol if homer picks  on us i'll show u his brokeback mountain audition in the funny pics  lol  onya homer   :)) :))

where is mine  :'( i want one 2 nice ice cream there  O0

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 14, 2006, 06:36:15 AM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on April 14, 2006, 05:33:07 AM

where is mine  :'( i want one 2 nice ice cream there  O0

night, it was for everyone!! We'll share.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview