PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:40:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The 12-Step Program for Internet Addicts

Started by Helen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I use to.

2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.

3) I will get dressed before noon.

4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash the dog, get the kids off to school, all before even thinking of the Internet.

5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Internet-deprived.

6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Internet.

7) I will read a book...if I still remember how.

8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear what is happening on the Web.

9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.

10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.

11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on my computer.

12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed some time....and the Internet will always be there tomorrow!

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 11, 2006, 09:56:10 AM

1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I use to.

4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash the dog, get the kids off to school, all before even thinking of the Internet.

5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Internet-deprived.

8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear what is happening on the Web.

10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.

11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on my computer.

12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed some time....and the Internet will always be there tomorrow!

that is so ture but i do read and cook i am one but so is my little friend  :))

Tara

Yea right ok...whatever   ::) ::) ::)

My goal in life was to find someone I could be happy for the rest of my life with that would honor me, cherish me and play pogo with me for the rest of our lives. The thought of racing each other for badges on Wed is so romantic especially when doing it by candlelight. Locking up in private rooms to chat with each other and play with each others toes under the table is another of my long life goals in my Internet life and now you want me to go to a 12 step program?  

HA...get a life !!!

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on April 11, 2006, 10:07:14 AM

My goal in life was to find someone I could be happy for the rest of my life with that would honor me, cherish me and play pogo with me for the rest of our lives. The thought of racing each other for badges on Wed is so romantic especially when doing it by candlelight. Locking up in private rooms to chat with each other and play with each others toes under the table is another of my long life goals in my Internet life and now you want me to go to a 12 step program?  

HA...get a life !!!

:)) :)) that is so true dear so true

Helen

HA...get a life !!!
Geez.....it was a joke Tara.
If that's the extent of your life then I think it's you that needs to get one!!! LMAO  :))   :))   :))

wattsmyname

Sign me up for the 12 step Program!!  Guess I only need an 11 step Program.  I still read books. I will need a lot of help with the rest. :)) :))

ClingFree

<Insert Tara's Commercial Here>

Now you can do all those things AND still get badges   O0

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 11, 2006, 04:13:47 PM

HA...get a life !!!
If that's the extent of your life then I think it's you that needs to get one!!! LMAO  :))   :))   :))

Oh lordy...I knew it was a joke...did you honestly think I really lived for I wrote on there?  Good grief woman..You should of known the only truth to that whole thing was about getting badges by candlelight...lmao  Lib give Helen a chill pill please   :))

Mary

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 11, 2006, 04:13:47 PM

HA...get a life !!!

this is every1 life pogo and PC  :)) :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Helen on April 11, 2006, 09:56:10 AM

:)) :)) :)) Never happen............. :oo  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview