PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:58:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Commericals

Started by ClingFree,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Yeah I'm bumping and old topic, but its mine - so I can.

Ma called me .. says "Turn on TNT" Im all thinkin its important.

Its that commercial, that looks like a video "You cant overlove your underwear" ... she said before she saw the ending she was crying. She thought it was so touching and sweet and then she realized they were talkin about undies. And guess what?  She laughed so hard she gigglepeeed (Tm Foxx) ... Just had to share!!

Helen

Quote from: WhitePanther on March 25, 2006, 10:43:44 PM
i like the Capital One commercial

Capital One has a lot of funny commercials. I like the current one but my favorite is when the "assistant" gives in to what he thinks is a customer and it's really the boss and the boss goes chasing after him.

Jackpotloser

Yes,that capital One is a very funny one ;D

SouthPadreIsland

My favorite is for Sci-Fi network .  The guy blowing up the Chihuahua through it's butt to make a balloon animal.  Laugh myself to tears every time I watch it! :)) :)) :))

Mr. Rasputia

the starburst commercial with the voice in his head to be mean towards his friends was ok

hades

the capital one commercials with david spade are funny  :)

clayton1966

I like the new bud lite commercials. especially the one with 2 guys in the woods. One guy offers the bear a bud lie and as the bear starts to calm down the seconds zips through and takes it. First guys says " That ain't right".  Cracks me up everytime.

PunkInDrublic

The happy cows from California are my favorites right now. Love the one where they ring the farmer's doorbell and then stand in the field gigglesnorting when he shuts the door.

hades

Mr. Rasputia

another capital one commercial is with the guardian angel not doing his job

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview