PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:48:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hits

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

My dad and his brothers... all live in different parts of the state, and when they get in there home town togather they pull tricks on each other called hits.......  One time my Uncle Mitch was out of town on vacation and came home to his house with christmas lights strung up... and i mean it was like the "Natinal Lampoons Chrismas" lights...... and it was June...... some times they even move each other cars......to different citys....  Well, this weekend, while I was away visiting my sister, we decided to "hit" my dad.  My dad is a very respectful man, very busness like, and proper and all..the man has a perfect yard, no sticks nor leaves and prides his self on his classy house.... So we go to walmart and buy a BUNCH of pink flamingos......  We went to his house around midnight, "had to wait for his wife to fall asleep"  and stuck these pink birds of fun all around his front yard......  Im still undecided which was funnyer, imaging my dads face as he walks outside to his perfect yard and finds these birds....... or when me and my sister where running back to the car that night when she set off there cencer light..... I wish I had a camera....I was in the car pulling off before I even noticed she had not quite gotten in yet.....

You wouldnt believe the dag gone trouble i had trying to put those little rods in those flamingos.....

Homer

In other words.... You Punk'd him. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jackpotloser

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview