Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2006, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 05:04:48 PM
I can 100% confirm that Shuffle Lumps will not come out on Pogo ever!

That is all.  :))

Oh great now I'll be singing that song from the Black Eyed Peas. :o

LoL...

I played a game when I wasin 'Frisco
It say hey, welcome to Pogo
You can play games, like Tumble Bees with the honey
You get a jackpot spin but win no money
You wait for game like Shuffle Puck
ha ha ha ha, shuffle
You wait for the Shuffle Puck but you know it's not coming out riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 05:12:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2006, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 05:04:48 PM
I can 100% confirm that Shuffle Lumps will not come out on Pogo ever!

That is all.  :))

Oh great now I'll be singing that song from the Black Eyed Peas. :o

LoL...

I played a game when I wasin 'Frisco
It say hey, welcome to Pogo
You can play games, like Tumble Bees with the honey
You get a jackpot spin but win no money
You wait for game like Shuffle Puck
ha ha ha ha, shuffle
You wait for the Shuffle Puck but you know it's not coming out riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

lol that's great!  I love that song

Nymphy

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 11:35:53 AM
Quote from: nymphy on March 20, 2006, 11:24:52 AM
There was one person, cant remember who, who left a website that she had made blinking badges, I clicked on it and was looking at them but I cant remember what the site was. Does anyone know?

Didn't you just ask this question elsewhere? Maybe I'm wrong but regardless, here is the URL to the blinking badges: http://www.pixelwishes.com/blinkies.html

I did because I think sometimes my questions are looked over because they can be annoying, I dont know alot and am always curious by other ppls answers and findings, Thank you so much tho for the site. Someone took the time to answer me. lol Thank you very much.

nightperson

:)) :)) ya that reminds me just like when they came out with wcs all i could think of was the song Im leaving on a jet plain dont know when ill be back again  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nymphy on March 20, 2006, 05:26:37 PM
There was one person, cant remember who, who left a website that she had made blinking badges, I clicked on it and was looking at them but I cant remember what the site was. Does anyone know?

Didn't you just ask this question elsewhere? Maybe I'm wrong but regardless, here is the URL to the blinking badges: http://www.pixelwishes.com/blinkies.html

I did because I think sometimes my questions are looked over because they can be annoying, I dont know alot and am always curious by other ppls answers and findings, Thank you so much tho for the site. Someone took the time to answer me. lol Thank you very much.

The only annoying questions are the one asked directly below the answer they're looking for! That's about it... well, I'm sure there are a million other annoying questions like "why isn't my auto working" when Pogo makes a change to something but really, I don't think your questions are annoying. Regardless, you're welcomed!

simpsons99

Are you saying for sure  Bump is not coming out tommorrow?        This is becoming a joke every week for the last month this game should have came out ..  :-\

ClingFree

Quote from: simpsons99 on March 20, 2006, 07:29:22 PM
Are you saying for sure  Bump is not coming out tommorrow?        This is becoming a joke every week for the last month this game should have came out ..  :-\

I dont think anyone is saying its coming out tomorrow - From what I gather there are bunches of bugs in the game, and its looking doubtful.

Homer

I wouldn't be surprised if this game gets "Bumped" back and another game is released before it. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SI

Everyone's saying that SB is still experiencing some major bugs...  Pogo needs better exterminators lol.  For what it's worth, consensus is that it won't be out tomorrow; then again, Pogo may drop it on us, and we'll be back complaining that it doesn't work :))

Anyway, I'm guessing that if it's not out tomorrow, we probably won't see anything til mid-April or so.  I think that's when the reworked Turbo21 is supposed to be out.  I mean, Blooop (aka Cascade) & Bowling are also in development, but I don't know how close they are to being finalized.  This is all just speculation.

Helen

Tara

Quote from: Helen on March 20, 2006, 08:09:54 PM
Stay tuned for a word from our sponsor.........lol.

Hey Helen ....Do you know if that bump games coming out tomorrow?   :)) :)) :))

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 05:29:14 PM
Quote from: nymphy on March 20, 2006, 05:26:37 PM

The only annoying questions are the one asked directly below the answer they're looking for! That's about it... well, I'm sure there are a million other annoying questions like "why isn't my auto working" when Pogo makes a change to something but really, I don't think your questions are annoying. Regardless, you're welcomed!

OHOH I know another "stupid question"......Is pogo down???  Always asked at the same time on Tuesday mornings

nightperson

hmmm 2 topic on the same thing  :)) :))

slidecage2222

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 20, 2006, 07:55:33 PM

Everyone's saying that SB is still experiencing some major bugs...  Pogo needs better exterminators lol.  For what it's worth, consensus is that it won't be out tomorrow; then again, Pogo may drop it on us, and we'll be back complaining that it doesn't work :))

Anyway, I'm guessing that if it's not out tomorrow, we probably won't see anything til mid-April or so.  I think that's when the reworked Turbo21 is supposed to be out.  I mean, Blooop (aka Cascade) & Bowling are also in development, but I don't know how close they are to being finalized.  This is all just speculation.

if this is true people should just stop  playing pogo... pogo knows     they dont have to put out new games cause people will jst keep  giving them money for the alubm books... i mean its been  what  Since   Nov/dec 2005  since a game came out that didnt have a bug in it

wonderland  was taken down cause of bugs
poker  has   that sitting  bug
and shuffle     was to come out   WAY back on Feb 21

if nothing comes out  till mid april that would be   3 months  before a new game came out...  i personally think that is why  POGO is going more into  album badges.    they will make more money off a  new album badge book  then putting out a new game what cost them money

its just too bad there isnt another site that could knock pogo down  a peg or two  cause right now they are treating us like trash

its just too bad slingdot or another site  couldnt be as good as  pogo and make them change their ways

ManOfStrings

IndianLover

As far as i see it everyone keeps quoting that shuffle bump was to be out on FEB 21st.  The way that I look at it if it wasn't a Pogo employee or the person that made the game saying that it would be out why is every1 sticking to that date. It will be out when it comes out.  Pogo will do what Pogo wants why complain about it, it's not worth the energy to keep complaining week after week the same gripe!

mailwench

I personally think Pogo is an awesome site!  Granted, I get booted on occasion but mostly, I am there, in a game I enjoy and having fun.  There is not another website on the internet that could possible hold my interest for this many YEARS or for the amount of hours I do play!  I love it and I think its great!  You don't have to buy the other stuff available if you don't want to ..ie badge books or mini stuff if they sell it, and you can't play all the games at once so whats the hurry??? 

IndianLover

Quote from: mailwench on March 21, 2006, 06:44:59 AM
I personally think Pogo is an awesome site! Granted, I get booted on occasion but mostly, I am there, in a game I enjoy and having fun. There is not another website on the internet that could possible hold my interest for this many YEARS or for the amount of hours I do play! I love it and I think its great! You don't have to buy the other stuff available if you don't want to ..ie badge books or mini stuff if they sell it, and you can't play all the games at once so whats the hurry???

Well said and I agree 100%

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview