Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: IndianLover on March 21, 2006, 06:41:44 AM
As far as i see it everyone keeps quoting that shuffle bump was to be out on FEB 21st.  The way that I look at it if it wasn't a Pogo employee or the person that made the game saying that it would be out why is every1 sticking to that date. It will be out when it comes out.  Pogo will do what Pogo wants why complain about it, it's not worth the energy to keep complaining week after week the same gripe!

i agree with ya it will come out when they are ready  ee2.1.gif

mailwench

Quote from: IndianLover on March 21, 2006, 06:47:29 AM
Quote from: mailwench on March 21, 2006, 06:44:59 AM
I personally think Pogo is an awesome site! Granted, I get booted on occasion but mostly, I am there, in a game I enjoy and having fun. There is not another website on the internet that could possible hold my interest for this many YEARS or for the amount of hours I do play! I love it and I think its great! You don't have to buy the other stuff available if you don't want to ..ie badge books or mini stuff if they sell it, and you can't play all the games at once so whats the hurry???

Well said and I agree 100%

:-* :-* Thank you IndianLover

SaintHiρρo

Has anyone noticed on the list of games available to AOLers (from that website Pogo doesn't list anywhere), they have "Shuffle Bump" as one of 6 (six) games available. Maybe this is a sign they're a lot closer than we really think (of course, we thought we'd be playing it in Feb but hey, better late than never).

SI

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 08:18:04 AM
Has anyone noticed on the list of games available to AOLers (from that website Pogo doesn't list anywhere), they have "Shuffle Bump" as one of 6 (six) games available. Maybe this is a sign they're a lot closer than we really think (of course, we thought we'd be playing it in Feb but hey, better late than never).

Nah, it's just another way for them to stick it to the AOLers :))

But seriously, I watched this conversation transpire in a chat room: Pogo's had that game listed as coming soon for weeks now.  Someone made the analogy that movie theatres do the same thing.  Another chimed in that at least theaters give you a date for when the movie is coming out, even if it is months away.  The said person making the analogy replied with an eloquent "f*** you rude a**es!" and left the room :)).  Bump is causing strife even in other games lol!

hades

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nymphy on March 21, 2006, 09:39:38 AM

If I'm not mistaken, this game is called "Bump" and has been on Pogo for a long time now.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on March 21, 2006, 09:43:08 AM
shuffle bump been on that list awhile now.

True but it's the first time they've had (AOL) next to it's name!

pogohatesme

Quote from: nymphy on March 21, 2006, 09:39:38 AM

Yea that's Bump...it;s one of the "hidden"game you can find by adding to your favs list...totally diff from shuffle

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 21, 2006, 06:38:16 AM
Quote from: DJ_SI on March 20, 2006, 07:55:33 PM
Quote from: simpsons99 on March 20, 2006, 07:29:22 PM
Are you saying for sure  Bump is not coming out tommorrow?        This is becoming a joke every week for the last month this game should have came out ..  :-\

Everyone's saying that SB is still experiencing some major bugs...  Pogo needs better exterminators lol.  For what it's worth, consensus is that it won't be out tomorrow; then again, Pogo may drop it on us, and we'll be back complaining that it doesn't work :))

Anyway, I'm guessing that if it's not out tomorrow, we probably won't see anything til mid-April or so.  I think that's when the reworked Turbo21 is supposed to be out.  I mean, Blooop (aka Cascade) & Bowling are also in development, but I don't know how close they are to being finalized.  This is all just speculation.

if this is true people should just stop  playing pogo... pogo knows     they dont have to put out new games cause people will jst keep  giving them money for the alubm books... i mean its been  what  Since   Nov/dec 2005  since a game came out that didnt have a bug in it

wonderland  was taken down cause of bugs
poker  has   that sitting  bug
and shuffle     was to come out   WAY back on Feb 21

if nothing comes out  till mid april that would be   3 months  before a new game came out...  i personally think that is why  POGO is going more into  album badges.    they will make more money off a  new album badge book  then putting out a new game what cost them money

its just too bad there isnt another site that could knock pogo down  a peg or two  cause right now they are treating us like trash

its just too bad slingdot or another site  couldnt be as good as  pogo and make them change their ways

You do know your free to not play at pogo anytime your ready right?  No one holds a gun to ya to make ya renew your subscription to Club every year.  Everyone needs to just stop freaking out about them not coming out with new games so often.  If they gave the game to ya today ate up with bugs it wouldn't shut any of you up.  You'd still be here making 20 new threads on how the new game sucks cause it's full of bugs.  Frankly I don't think there is anything Pogo could give anyone to make you happy. 

holly222

:(  I hate it that a game not coming out causes so much trouble and so many people in a rage...... :(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: holly222 on March 21, 2006, 10:08:54 AM
:(  I hate it that a game not coming out causes so much trouble and so many people in a rage...... :(

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm angry and mad now! I'm never playing on Pogo again because they've let me down by not releasing a new game full of bugs!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)) >:(

nightperson

that is true but like i have said i have other games and the ranks to get in pogoland get them till it comes out gl all

nightperson

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 10:11:35 AM

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm angry and mad now! I'm never playing on Pogo again because they've let me down by not releasing a new game full of bugs!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)) >:(

go saint go  :)) :)) :))

holly222

LOL   :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

tigereyes

I'm glad they haven't released this game yet. It's giving me some more time to finish up on some other games I'm working on.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 10:11:35 AM

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm angry and mad now! I'm never playing on Pogo again because they've let me down by tnot releasing a new game full of bugs!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :)) >:(

OMG!   What a SMART AZZ!   :)) :)) :))

Honestly?  There are 96 games on Pogo/EA sports, so I believe Pogo leads the pack in that respect.  Now, as far as the waiting and waiting and waiting goes?  Well, these folks at Pogo who make these games ARE HUMAN, and to make and release a perfect game on the first try would be super duper so above and beyond human, like Homer.   :D

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here that Pogo is cheap.  I get hours and hours of entertainment out of Pogo for the low low price of $29.99.  Plus, it keeps my hoe-ing azz out of the bars I mean garden.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview