Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: STEPH on April 04, 2006, 06:29:26 AM
:x  Well Pogo just took it off of our favorites list.
oh well back to the drawing board :)) :))

nightperson

harley89

slidecage2222

Quote from: STEPH on April 04, 2006, 06:29:26 AM
:x  Well Pogo just took it off of our favorites list.

Yeap pogo starting to remove the game off the list....  BUT this might be due to 2 things

1... they found another bug and they  wont release it today

2.... they had to pull it down   for a short while  to add the game rooms  

hopefully they pulled it to  add the rooms

~WickedAce~

Nymphy

There is so much talk going on about this game. If and when it finally comes out, and it sucks the big one... I can almost gaurenteeeeeeee that this site is going to be flooded with alot of angry addicted pogo players posting alot of replys, comments and posts. :o
[/color][/b]

SouthPadreIsland

It's must be back up on the favorite's list because I just woke up and added it.  LOL  I never wake up early on Tuesdays - Pogo never has everything right until after my morning coffee!   e4.gif>

slidecage2222

Quote from: nymphy on April 04, 2006, 07:05:52 AM
There is so much talk going on about this game. If and when it finally comes out, and it sucks the big one... I can almost gaurenteeeeeeee that this site is going to be flooded with alot of angry addicted pogo players posting alot of replys, comments and posts. :o
[/color][/b]

i want to be first in line sayiing the game  sucks  : )

personally   i would rather had bowling or the  turbo 21 make over  then this game... but i want pogo to get it out so it be out  so they can start working on the other games

anyone hear anything more about leauges

SouthPadreIsland

SI

[/color][/b]

LOL you beat me to the punch...  With all the glitch's that the game has had, and the fact that they kept delaying it, I'm guessing it's still buggy.  So once the first player gets booted, or doesn't get credit (tokens/progress), etc... this place is gonna be flooded :))

Nymphy

What do those leauges have really, I never have been in one or played, but have seen the tourny leaders or whatever come in shoutting everything they say and grabbing tables everywhere, What is the benifit in those games? More tokens then usual? Extra badge? What  :-\
[/b]

Nymphy

Quote from: DJ_SI on April 04, 2006, 07:17:54 AM
[/color][/b]

LOL you beat me to the punch...  With all the glitch's that the game has had, and the fact that they kept delaying it, I'm guessing it's still buggy.  So once the first player gets booted, or doesn't get credit (tokens/progress), etc... this place is gonna be flooded :))
Sade but So TRUE
[/b][/color]

Nymphy

slidecage2222

Quote from: nymphy on April 04, 2006, 07:18:53 AM
What do those leauges have really, I never have been in one or played, but have seen the tourny leaders or whatever come in shoutting everything they say and grabbing tables everywhere, What is the benifit in those games? More tokens then usual? Extra badge? What  :-\
[/b]

mostly i want to see if new league news is out  (or rumors) cause i dont want to pay  case   90 to 200 bucks for another year to be on their ladders if  Pogo plans on kicking them off in the near future...

any game has to be better then  lost temple poker (or whatever its called)     ranks based on hands played   what the ##$# is up with that

SouthPadreIsland

any game has to be better then  lost temple poker (or whatever its called)     ranks based on hands played   what the ##$# is up with that

Ain't that just ridiculous!!!

Playhawke

:o Looks like Shuffle Bump is about to be put up, you can now go to your favorite games and add it in, but you can't play it yet.

I would say later today, so add it in and be ready... O0

Luna

Ive already added it and hoping that it was worth the wait :-[

nightperson

yup just waiting for the rooms to open if they dont take it down again :o

Luna

Pogo is really slacking on things lately. Been looking forward to shuffle bump

e5.gif>

slidecage2222

i say if its not out in the next  few hours it wont be out today... i think the album came out around  11am or noon est    so if the game isnt out by   2-3 pm est i would say dont count on it

something to think about... maybe pogo caught on to people finding games early and now 

they will make the games  Ready  on Tuesdays  BUT  wont open rooms till weds

look at  the poker game last week  (came out on a weds)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview