This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

a-dhold

so i come here and read a new game is out.. i go to pogo to try it out.... but it won't load   it pops up the play screen makes 1 sound then pops up the "you don't have java screen".... i do have java because thats what all the other games require....good job pogo

hades

bubblegum

really don't know what I'm doing in this game but I'm kicking the tin heads butt's big time :)

Libra

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 04, 2006, 08:01:54 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on April 04, 2006, 07:56:10 AM
They need to take that game back to the drawing board. Pogo blew it big time with this dumb game.  >:D >:D

i like it a lot more then poker.... but it probally get boring very quickly

of the 3 new games out this year    i like the most  (there has only been  3)

1... shuffle
2. wonderland
3  lost poker

wonderland was fun but got boring quick

Well, consider their beta testers... You know, the ones who came on here and beyotched at us because we posted their secrets? (even though they came from other sites, and originally HAD to come from one of their fellow testers).  If they'd get say, ONE OF US to test, they'd prolly come out with some pretty good games.  

Lib

Helen

bubblegum

okay tried this game-thanks for watching but now back to regular programming

SaintHiρρo

Lets see..... very few rooms plus only 30 tables per room equal me not being able to get in  :'(
I want to be bored by this game too!!!! Let me in!!!!!!!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 08:43:13 AM
Lets see..... very few rooms plus only 30 tables per room equal me not being able to get in  :'(
I want to be bored by this game too!!!! Let me in!!!!!!!

There's lots of open rooms and tables. You can have mine!!! lol

wildcat

weeks full of waiting are over now   :D   for what??? >:(      boring boring boring :))

mog

bored already. when is the auto goonna be out for this game?

wattsmyname

Quote from: mog on April 04, 2006, 08:51:22 AM
bored already. when is the auto goonna be out for this game?

I don't know but I bet it will be a top selling auto for Oscar :)) :))

Torn2pieces

Geesh, the game just came out after weeks of waiting and people are complaining already?

I have to agree, it is boring, LOL........

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

betsyboo

Libra

Quote from: Homer on April 04, 2006, 09:01:57 AM
Bring on the auto. Another boring game by pogo. :(

I agree!  What the hell is up with Pogo lately?  Wonderland was fun for about 10 minutes.  And now this stupid game?  I think I'd rather play Greenback Bayou. 

The last semi-good game they've realeased is Penguin Blocks, and I'm almost done with that (manually, no auto) I've finished all the fun games, so I'm seriously JONESING for something new and exciting.  It's a good thing I have my new screenname (That I decided to keep, in case I get banned for life) because I'm ready to say "screw it" and just start all over.  At least I can play for FUn (imagine THAT??!!) instead of (yawn) badges.

Lib
Who misses her friend, Foxx.  Can I pick on you, Homer? ee2.1.gif  Come'on let me throw this egg at you!  It'll be FUN!!

SaintHiρρo

I would like to point out I'm only calling it boring because someone (can't remember who) said we would all say it was boring and we waited all this time for nothing. Truth be told, I'm actually enjoying this game. Still need to understand ever little concept (like that glue... I hate that glue  >:( ) but it's still fun to me.

SI

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 09:17:00 AM
I would like to point out I'm only calling it boring because someone (can't remember who) said we would all say it was boring and we waited all this time for nothing. Truth be told, I'm actually enjoying this game. Still need to understand ever little concept (like that glue... I hate that glue  >:( ) but it's still fun to me.

I'll admit that it's okay...  Not great, but playable.  At least, it's more tolerable than some of the other games, and doesn't cost you any tokens lol.  I do agree about the room situation; I had to jump through 3-4 rooms just to find an open table.

It reminds me of that typical Hollywood "summer blockbuster".  You know, the one that they hype up for 2-4 months before releasing, and it turns out to be a bust?  Even if it's decent, people still downplay it because of their expectations.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: DJ_SI on April 04, 2006, 09:42:53 AM

I'll admit that it's okay...  Not great, but playable.  At least, it's more tolerable than some of the other games, and doesn't cost you any tokens lol.  I do agree about the room situation; I had to jump through 3-4 rooms just to find an open table.

It reminds me of that typical Hollywood "summer blockbuster".  You know, the one that they hype up for 2-4 months before releasing, and it turns out to be a bust?  Even if it's decent, people still downplay it because of their expectations.

Well, on the plus side, they've "shuffle bumped" up the number of tables per room to 60 so finding space shouldn't be a problem anymore and they're adding more temp rooms so by the end of the day, it should be able to handle the 10,000+ people playing at once. Ok, maybe not all of them but a good chunk of them.

ClingFree

Ive played worse .. Ive played better - but I am glad its finally released so we wont have to wonder anymore when it'll be out.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 09:47:44 AM
Quote from: DJ_SI on April 04, 2006, 09:42:53 AM

Well, on the plus side, they've "shuffle bumped" up the number of tables per room to 60 so finding space shouldn't be a problem anymore and they're adding more temp rooms so by the end of the day, it should be able to handle the 10,000+ people playing at once. Ok, maybe not all of them but a good chunk of them.

Thanks for that info!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview