This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

HypnotizedMind

hope this gets here soon.. im ready for something different!

nightperson

bump ok let bump  :)) :)) ya im ready for the game but trying to get spades finish on the ranks

simpsons99

tigereyes

Shady Lady

Just glad I wasn't losing my mind and it was Tuesday.

No bump today. At least got some new badges to work on today. Maybe next time pogo goes down it will be there.

hellokitty

Jinx55

Same here, sounds like a fun game......cheers all, spb.gif the wife has been sick, nothing life threatening  :) good day and God Bless 8)

slidecage2222

whta im  hearing and reading from other sites      this game will be up tomorrow  bugs or no bugs... seems pogo  wants it out either way

nightperson

ty im ready for the game something different but if not will wait

slidecage2222

why do i have a funny feeling  most of us will be bored with this game within  an hour   :))

hopefully its fun  and does come out tomorrow

nightperson

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 13, 2006, 06:40:36 AM
why do i have a funny feeling  most of us will be bored with this game within  an hour   :))

hopefully its fun  and does come out tomorrow
your probably right  :)) but it wont take BH long to get the auto ready for us when we do get tried of it

pogohatesme

OK that's what I don't understand about people.  Pogo may put this game out tomorrow with our without bugs.  Everyone's in here complaining about how long it's taking them to put the game out.  So they put it out tomorrow and it has some bugs in it.  Then there's gonna be 20 new topics on the board about the problems every one is having with it.  Then they'll put the auto out and people won't even play the game cause they'll use the auto instead.....so what's the point in complaining about them taking so long in putting the game out?

Runner

hades

Libra

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 13, 2006, 07:09:09 AM
OK that's what I don't understand about people.  Pogo may put this game out tomorrow with our without bugs.  Everyone's in here complaining about how long it's taking them to put the game out.  So they put it out tomorrow and it has some bugs in it.  Then there's gonna be 20 new topics on the board about the problems every one is having with it.  Then they'll put the auto out and people won't even play the game cause they'll use the auto instead.....so what's the point in complaining about them taking so long in putting the game out?

Because we like to complain, pogohatesme.  That's what we do.  We complain because can't get more than one personal a week and we complain because Wednesdays are too far apart and then when it takes more than an hour to get badges on badge day, we complain about that. We complain about Tourney Directors.  We complain about minis and their big feet and how much mini chit costs.  We complain every time Pogo goes down for a half a second, much less a half an hour.  We complain about the speed, lack of speed, sound and number of people in the rooms.  We even complain about you, pogohatesme.  Yeah, that's right YOU!  When you aren't around?  Ohhh, lordy the complainin' we do about you.  You should here it!

Just kiddin' girl :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 13, 2006, 11:37:38 AM
Because we like to complain, pogohatesme.  That's what we do.  We complain because can't get more than one personal a week and we complain because Wednesdays are too far apart and then when it takes more than an hour to get badges on badge day, we complain about that. We complain about Tourney Directors.  We complain about minis and their big feet and how much mini chit costs.  We complain every time Pogo goes down for a half a second, much less a half an hour.  We complain about the speed, lack of speed, sound and number of people in the rooms.  We even complain about you, pogohatesme.  Yeah, that's right YOU!  When you aren't around?  Ohhh, lordy the complainin' we do about you.  You should here it!

Just kiddin' girl :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

What a day....Is there a thread that I can just complain in? hee hee

~WickedAce~

hades

this other site was saying theyre about 90% sure shuffle bump wont be released tomorrow cause it still has a lot of bugs.but you never know knowing pogo  :P

Tara

I heard they weren't going to use it at all..they sold all the copyrights to that sling place...decided giving stamps would be easier than badges and just wanted to see how excited u guys would get about a new game and how much u would complain when they didn't put it out..yep thats what I heard...I read it in the pogogossipdontbelieveeverythinguhear.com magazine  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview