Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 08, 2006, 06:48:05 PM
This came from POGO    seems you can  KISS YOUR RANKS GOODBYE

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Pogo Game Support. The game Shuffle Bump is currently in Preview. Please keep checking in on the website for the announced release date. Unforutnately, since the game was not yet officially released, the ranks earned may not be recorded.

Let us know if you have other questions. Take care.

Regards,

EA Rep Kalag
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

So  ALL ranks will be resetted   how it sounds to me

That sucks but I was only rank 3 (or 4) so I'm not too sad about it. I wonder how this will effect those who have the 1st badge for it already.

nightperson

RC

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Pogo Game Support. The game Shuffle Bump is currently in Preview. Please keep checking in on the website for the announced release date. Unforutnately, since the game was not yet officially released, the ranks earned may not be recorded.

Regards,

EA Rep Kalag
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

That's not how I take that at all. They never said in there that they will be resetting ranks, or that any ranks and badges earned in that time will be gone when it comes out. It says ranks earned may not be recorded. It sounds like they are just covering their butts because the game was not an official release, so if people complain to them, they don't have to do anything cuz they can just say it was still in a testing stage. I think people could still have all their ranks and badges that they got when they were able to play it. And like I said before.. I still don't know why they would be gone, stats that are earned have nothing to do with how the game is playing or any bugs that are in it.. once those numbers get in your stats, they don't disappear without someone removing them on purpose.

Helen

Bree

Thank goodness I had not got my first badge in the game.  I thought it was going to be a fun game, but I found it boring.

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 08, 2006, 11:49:20 PM
Thank goodness I had not got my first badge in the game.  I thought it was going to be a fun game, but I found it boring.

And I still think it's boring.  :)) I think Pogo scored a big flop on this game.

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 09, 2006, 01:10:26 AM
ROFL....Helen.... :)) :)) :))

Well, that's JMO. I'm sure there are those who love the game.  8)

Bree

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 01:11:16 AM

Well, that's JMO. I'm sure there are those who love the game. 8)

It just seems like we waited so long for the game to come out and in my opinion I think it is almost as boring as Greenback Bayou......jump and eat those flies.....jump and eat those flies.  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 09, 2006, 01:16:46 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 01:11:16 AM

Well, that's JMO. I'm sure there are those who love the game. 8)

It just seems like we waited so long for the game to come out and in my opinion I think it is almost as boring as Greenback Bayou......jump and eat those flies.....jump and eat those flies.  :)) :))

Oh, I won't go that boring. It's at least a notch above  Bayou. That game really is boring!!

slidecage2222

Quote from: RC on April 08, 2006, 08:04:12 PM

Greetings,

Regards,

EA Rep Kalag
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

That's not how I take that at all. They never said in there that they will be resetting ranks, or that any ranks and badges earned in that time will be gone when it comes out. It says ranks earned may not be recorded. It sounds like they are just covering their butts because the game was not an official release, so if people complain to them, they don't have to do anything cuz they can just say it was still in a testing stage. I think people could still have all their ranks and badges that they got when they were able to play it. And like I said before.. I still don't know why they would be gone, stats that are earned have nothing to do with how the game is playing or any bugs that are in it.. once those numbers get in your stats, they don't disappear without someone removing them on purpose.

how i heard they had to do  some   recoding on this game to  get it to work right... so they  deleted  everything to get the new codes to work together...  we will  see in  2 days

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 09, 2006, 06:07:59 AM
Quote from: RC on April 08, 2006, 08:04:12 PM

Greetings,

Regards,

EA Rep Kalag
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

how i heard they had to do  some   recoding on this game to  get it to work right... so they  deleted  everything to get the new codes to work together...  we will  see in  2 days

Either way!! I'm just glad I didn't get all that far on it.

nightperson

same here but the ones that did get higher hope you get yourd back :)

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 09, 2006, 06:36:42 AM
same here but the ones that did get higher hope you get yourd back :)

Either we all get them back or no one gets them back.  >:(

tokiesgalore

I never got a chance to see it at all,stayed in Lost Temple finishing that game off.

roxannevann

I didnt get to see it either, but I will be trying it the day that it comes out.    O0

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on April 09, 2006, 02:08:20 PM
I never got a chance to see it at all,stayed in Lost Temple finishing that game off.

I'll be honest - this game screams Auto

Bree

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview