Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

You might want to rethink the way you phrased " Stop whining when they put a real challenge up here for some of you."

Did it ever occur to you that there are some of us who dislike Shuffle Bump, challenge or not?
I can do the challenge by double browsing and using my two Club Pogo accounts, but I hate the game and I will hate the challenge.
If you like it, that's your business, but don't tell ME what to think and don't talk down to other players about a game challenge. That's simply rude!

Quote from: thompson on July 10, 2006, 08:16:57 PM
Its not a hard challenge...Its just one that may be faster to do with out the auto this week. I played  one round and got 4- 31s or better.  Like homer said to all of you play it on passive and no wacky. Try for the 10s and 5. It does not say you have to win. so just go for the 31.  It will also be faster if you play with a real person instead of the bots or just  use the double browser trick.  Also stop whinning when they put a real challenge up here for some of you...it just that a challenge, we have a week to do it in.  There some challenges that they have had that are done in less then 15 min and then some of you complain that it was to easy....for my self it just another badge done and out of the way, so I can go back to working on my rank badges.

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 11, 2006, 08:31:10 AM
You might want to rethink the way you phrased " Stop whining when they put a real challenge up here for some of you."

Did it ever occur to you that there are some of us who dislike Shuffle Bump, challenge or not?
I can do the challenge by double browsing and using my two Club Pogo accounts, but I hate the game and I will hate the challenge.
If you like it, that's your business, but don't tell ME what to think and don't talk down to other players about a game challenge. That's simply rude!

Its not a hard challenge...Its just one that may be faster to do with out the auto this week. I played  one round and got 4- 31s or better.  Like homer said to all of you play it on passive and no wacky. Try for the 10s and 5. It does not say you have to win. so just go for the 31.  It will also be faster if you play with a real person instead of the bots or just  use the double browser trick.  Also stop whinning when they put a real challenge up here for some of you...it just that a challenge, we have a week to do it in.  There some challenges that they have had that are done in less then 15 min and then some of you complain that it was to easy....for my self it just another badge done and out of the way, so I can go back to working on my rank badges.

Good gawd. It never ends...........

To stay on subject, my auto kicked out my badges quick on this game. :/\

Tori

Quote from: Tara on July 11, 2006, 09:59:25 AM

I agree.. I've finished this game already with the auto and playing bots. If I remember correctly, 31 was not so difficult to get. Good luck all.

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on July 11, 2006, 10:10:01 AM

I agree.. I've finished this game already with the auto and playing bots. If I remember correctly, 31 was not so difficult to get. Good luck all.

Did you forget what you wanted to say?   :)) :))

Tori

Quote from: Tara on July 11, 2006, 10:29:14 AM

I agree.. I've finished this game already with the auto and playing bots. If I remember correctly, 31 was not so difficult to get. Good luck all.Its not a hard challenge...Its just one that may be faster to do with out the auto this week. I played  one round and got 4- 31s or better.  Like homer said to all of you play it on passive and no wacky. Try for the 10s and 5. It does not say you have to win. so just go for the 31.  It will also be faster if you play with a real person instead of the bots or just  use the double browser trick.  Also stop whinning when they put a real challenge up here for some of you...it just that a challenge, we have a week to do it in.  There some challenges that they have had that are done in less then 15 min and then some of you complain that it was to easy....for my self it just another badge done and out of the way, so I can go back to working on my rank badges.

Well chit, I really screwed that up, didn't I?  :(  :OO  I think I bolded my comment in that quote and if this doesn't work, then I 'll just quit quoting and be like Hades. :))

hades

foxx

Quote from: Tori on July 11, 2006, 10:57:53 AM

I agree.. I've finished this game already with the auto and playing bots. If I remember correctly, 31 was not so difficult to get. Good luck all.Its not a hard challenge...Its just one that may be faster to do with out the auto this week. I played  one round and got 4- 31s or better.  Like homer said to all of you play it on passive and no wacky. Try for the 10s and 5. It does not say you have to win. so just go for the 31.  It will also be faster if you play with a real person instead of the bots or just  use the double browser trick.  Also stop whinning when they put a real challenge up here for some of you...it just that a challenge, we have a week to do it in.  There some challenges that they have had that are done in less then 15 min and then some of you complain that it was to easy....for my self it just another badge done and out of the way, so I can go back to working on my rank badges.

Well chit, I really screwed that up, didn't I?  :(  :OO  I think I bolded my comment in that quote and if this doesn't work, then I 'll just quit quoting and be like Hades. :))

Hey now...Hades is getting much better at his quoting.  Don't be chittin' on him....

Libra

Quote from: foxx on July 11, 2006, 08:50:30 PM
Quote from: Tori on July 11, 2006, 10:57:53 AM

Hey now...Hades is getting much better at his quoting.  Don't be chittin' on him....

Yeah, Hades is doing just fine.  Thankyouverymuch  :D

apple

im playing this badge and i know u hvae to get 31 points in a round thing but i did and didnt get credit  can any1 help plz desperate as have 5 ppls to get

wattsmyname

Quote from: apple on July 12, 2006, 10:45:11 AM
im playing this badge and i know u hvae to get 31 points in a round thing but i did and didnt get credit  can any1 help plz desperate as have 5 ppls to get

It wont show up till you finish the game so play 100 point games.

apple

Tara

Quote from: apple on July 12, 2006, 10:48:28 AM
i finished whole game and still nothing

Then you must not have gotten 31 pts in a round. Nobody here can help you with what Pogo gives you. Mine has been working for me.

apple

apple

wattsmyname

Quote from: apple on July 12, 2006, 10:50:43 AM
the thing is i got 32 points in a round

Did that include the 10 points you get for winning the round? or was it 32 before that?

Tara

apple

wattsmyname

apple

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview