Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

oh ok never thought of that is it easier im useless lol

wattsmyname

Quote from: apple on July 12, 2006, 10:58:30 AM
oh ok never thought of that is it easier im useless lol

Its much easier just shoot the other pucks out of your way and you will have the badge in no time.

kim23il

I followed everyones tips and i got 3/18 dern im good only been playin 4 hrs. LOL >:((

wattsmyname

Quote from: kim23il on July 12, 2006, 12:55:30 PM
I followed everyones tips and i got 3/18 dern im good only been playin 4 hrs. LOL >:((

It takes a little practice to shoot the puck and have it land on the 10 point spot.
I only made an effort on the boards that had 2 or more 10 spots on them and were not blocked by anything.

n8sgirl

I can't even get my shuffle bump room or table to load.  I've been trying for hours.  :'(( :OO

Homer

Quote from: n8sgirl on July 12, 2006, 01:59:48 PM
I can't even get my shuffle bump room or table to load.  I've been trying for hours.  :'(( :OO

Have you tried a backdoor from our backdoors section?

http://www.mybackdoors.com/

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

tara your auto got yours???  :'(( i double brused cuz i thought it won`t get the 31 points  :'(( i`ve got 3 more to get   :'((   :))  :))

Tara

Quote from: mama on July 12, 2006, 03:00:54 PM
tara your auto got yours???  :'(( i double brused cuz i thought it won`t get the 31 points  :'(( i`ve got 3 more to get   :'((   :))  :))

Yeah I got two names with it, I didn't double browse though. Just played it alone.

PogoKaz

Well i've played it for over 4 hours, both against the bots and using the auto and the highest score i have had is 17, so nothing towards my challenge :'((  I've even used the settings you all recommend.  Looks like I'm in for a long week,

kgansor

I got 33 points in one game and it didnt come up after that match to give me credit, or do i have to play the whole game to get the credit?

kgansor

my bad. maybe i should learn to read before i write  :ll

katieinto

is the cheat worth buying?  It has taken me all day to get 4/18 for this badge

Tara

Quote from: katieinto on July 12, 2006, 05:25:08 PM
is the cheat worth buying?  It has taken me all day to get 4/18 for this badge

I think it is. I finished the game with an auto. I don't even know how to play the game.

nightperson

ok this showed up in a room i was in  ( move mouse to spot you want to release from, click left mouse button, hold while scrolling down, release )
ok i have tried that and i guess im having a blonde night can some1 explain it some1 put it in the room guess for a tip i dont know but dont understand it :OO

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on July 12, 2006, 06:47:40 PM
ok this showed up in a room i was in  ( move mouse to spot you want to release from, click left mouse button, hold while scrolling down, release )
ok i have tried that and i guess im having a blonde night can some1 explain it some1 put it in the room guess for a tip i dont know but dont understand it :OO

What are you trying to do sweetie?  Just use your auto, it will get it.

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2006, 06:50:36 PM
Quote from: nightperson on July 12, 2006, 06:47:40 PM

What are you trying to do sweetie?  Just use your auto, it will get it.

i have been with the bots but just going to let it run all night maybe will have it by the morning ty tara your a  0:

Tori

I set my game to 250 points..no whacky and passive. I tried the 100 point game and would only get 1 now and then.

With the 250 setting, the boards change and give a better chance of getting higher scores (imo) and the scores don't show up until the match is completed. I used auto and had the badge within 1 hour doing this.

Good luck..you won't get 31 with every game but it can be done.

Modified because it is dark in here and I can't type in the dark  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview