Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Quote from: nymphy on March 19, 2006, 12:36:56 PM
This is what I think about the whole Shuffle Bump game.
Its like a man.
Talking about this BIG thing, ohh and how we are going to enjoy it. Want it more, cant wait till it is ours. Ohhh myyy the long drawn out guessing game... will I like it..... will it be THAT good?... Will it be all it is being hyped to be????
Then after waiting till you JUST CANT TAKE IT NO MORE....
Its here
and then
thats it.
THATS IT!!!!
WTF.  :(
Get it over with. The ones who brag about something that f'n long are possibly the ones who have nothing.
Like the Skrek movie....
What was that Lords name... Farkwall or whatever. His big castle, the Huge boots. The Huge Army of men. Then at the end, they take him off his horse and he is the size of a 1st grader with a stunt growth.
You get what Im saying??? ee2.gif

Wow, that is impressive!  Tying that entire man-bashing tirade into a thread about an upcoming game...  Mind you, I'm not a true student of either Freud or Jung, but I'd have to think that they'd have a field day with that one.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on March 19, 2006, 03:26:40 PM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Anyone think this game will be out this coming Tuesday?

LOL....I hope so but if it don't I hope the mini mall gets some new clothes...my mini doesn't like wearing the same thing over and over... r1.gif

Mary

i agree tara we need more new stuff for our minis  O0     ee4.gif

Nymphy

who had the blinkies thing in here???
I want to see them again. I will do a search.

hades

i havent seen much new in the upcoming mini stuff.just junk so far.unless the cool stuff is being hidden lol  :-X

Nymphy

There was one person, cant remember who, who left a website that she had made blinking badges, I clicked on it and was looking at them but I cant remember what the site was. Does anyone know?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nymphy on March 20, 2006, 11:24:52 AM
There was one person, cant remember who, who left a website that she had made blinking badges, I clicked on it and was looking at them but I cant remember what the site was. Does anyone know?

Didn't you just ask this question elsewhere? Maybe I'm wrong but regardless, here is the URL to the blinking badges: http://www.pixelwishes.com/blinkies.html

bubblegum

Helen

Quote from: lostinpogoland on March 20, 2006, 10:52:53 AM
nice shoes for mini's be great ;D

I sooooo agree with you about shoes. SHOES SHOES SHOES......I need more shoes!!!

slidecage2222

anyone hear any   news..... last i heard   on thursday or friday   they are still not  ready to bring it out and  they dont know even if they will bring it out ....

Bring out  bowling  or the poker game      just  forget this one   its taking way too long  : )

hades

from what i read theyre saying it still has quite a few bugs in it they havent got out yet.

tigereyes

I think they should just stratch the idea myself. I would rather they just bring out one of the other games they're working on. I saw on a pogo info site where they have a weekly challenge badge for Shuffle Bump. They must be set on releasing this game if they've already made a challenge badge for it.

slidecage2222

Quote from: tigereyes on March 20, 2006, 02:50:06 PM
I think they should just stratch the idea myself. I would rather they just bring out one of the other games they're working on. I saw on a pogo info site where they have a weekly challenge badge for Shuffle Bump. They must be set on releasing this game if they've already made a challenge badge for it.

happen to know the date of the challenge

thanks

tigereyes

Blu

I think Shuffle Bump is like unicorns...you hear & dream of em, but never see em.

nightperson

bowling ya i have my shoes and ball ready for it when it comes out know where did i put my socks at darn lost them ok who took them  :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

I can 100% confirm that Shuffle Lumps will not come out on Pogo ever!

That is all.  :))

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 05:04:48 PM
I can 100% confirm that Shuffle Lumps will not come out on Pogo ever!

That is all.  :))

Oh great now I'll be singing that song from the Black Eyed Peas. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview