Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

jeffery

nanners

Hey Hey Hey I have one rank in shuffle..i'm a Hockey Puck..so there!!  :))

nightperson

i have played it some but to my eye the little  >:D of the puter knocks me off the high score  :))

C~M

Quote from: jeffery on April 11, 2006, 04:31:04 PM
Shuffle Bump Postponed!

Due to an unforeseen glitch, the release of Shuffle Bump has been postponed. We do regret that we are unable to release the game and apologize to those of you who have been waiting patiently in anticipation for this game. We understand your frustration!

Shuffle Bump is unlike any other game we've ever released on Club Pogo™. We have had some technical issues arise that we did not expect or foresee, and feel that in order for you to have the best game experience possible, we'd better fix it.

Again, we do realize it's been a long wait, and we apologize to extend that wait even further.

what now ee2.1.gif

I was in it when they shut it down again, but where did you get that info jeffery?  I looked all over Pogo but nothing as to why they were shutting it down again.

At least I got to rank 6 & 1st badge...lol

nightperson

i didnt kow there was a glitch  :)) but i guess it back to the board for the game once again

Monkey

It's still up for me. . .are you sure it's shutting down? I got the message that it would be shutting down in 10 minutes, but that was an hour ago. Lol.

nightperson

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on April 11, 2006, 06:44:17 PM
It's still up for me. . .are you sure it's shutting down? I got the message that it would be shutting down in 10 minutes, but that was an hour ago. Lol.

i dont know still showing ppl are playing in there im in lost temple trying to get the rank  in that game

C~M

Ok, here is what I have found out about Shuffle Bump:

The shutdown was just on certain servers of Pogo.  I normally use a specific server to access Pogo and was playing Shuffle Bump when they shut it down.  I went back in and most the tables for the game had a spider icon next to the real player; someone asked the lobby what the spider meant and the reply they got was "Server Down"

I went ahead and picked a table and then moved the game screen so I could see the lobby and the table I set at and I had a spider by my name also.

I decided to access Pogo from a diferent server and got in and sat at a table and had no spider by my name and can play Shuffle Bump now.

lovebug44

Mary

bobby

Jewel

WTG Lovebug...I am finally to rank 4 but it has taken me all day, lol

holly222

holly222

Thank you so much, its going slow now....playing with sis and she keeps making my pucks catch on fire!  Seems faster playing with bots...

simpsons99

Yeah that first Badge is pretty bad looking ..   I can hardly tell what it is! ;)

Bree

WTG l0c0..... :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview