Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

knightrider13195

FROM POGO COMMUNITY NEWS PAGE

Due to an unforeseen glitch, the release of Shuffle Bump has been postponed. We do regret that we are unable to release the game and apologize to those of you who have been waiting patiently in anticipation for this game. We understand your frustration!

Shuffle Bump is unlike any other game we've ever released on Club Pogo™. We have had some technical issues arise that we did not expect or foresee, and feel that in order for you to have the best game experience possible, we'd better fix it.

Again, we do realize it's been a long wait, and we apologize to extend that wait even further. 

hmm wonder if anyone can figure out what the glitch is and share... :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: knightrider13195 on April 12, 2006, 08:29:38 AM

Due to an unforeseen glitch, the release of Shuffle Bump has been postponed. We do regret that we are unable to release the game and apologize to those of you who have been waiting patiently in anticipation for this game. We understand your frustration!

Shuffle Bump is unlike any other game we've ever released on Club Pogo™. We have had some technical issues arise that we did not expect or foresee, and feel that in order for you to have the best game experience possible, we'd better fix it.

Again, we do realize it's been a long wait, and we apologize to extend that wait even further. 

The game is out, isn't it? Or was I having an illusion when I was playing it yesterday?  :P

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 01:30:31 PM

The game is out, isn't it? Or was I having an illusion when I was playing it yesterday?  :P

Simple solution: Play the game until Pogo kicks you out or it's no longer available.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 12, 2006, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 01:30:31 PM

Simple solution: Play the game until Pogo kicks you out or it's no longer available.

You don't understand, I don't want to play it, I think it's terrible!! :))

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on April 12, 2006, 01:40:51 PM
awful game  >:( all my pucks end up in gutter  >:(

It's a great game. Haven't lost a single one yet including playing against real people... I'm kicking arse and taking names!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 12, 2006, 01:47:12 PM
Quote from: mama on April 12, 2006, 01:40:51 PM
awful game  >:( all my pucks end up in gutter  >:(

It's a great game. Haven't lost a single one yet including playing against real people... I'm kicking arse and taking names!

That's cause you're special!!

bubblegum

I'm renaming the game shuffleahumps.  Is that okay with everyone?

RowdyOne

i was just trying the different settings in this game and found that if you use the "Passive" option under the "computer player aggressive"  the computer wont try and knock your puck off the board.

wattsmyname

It also helps if under Playing Field Wackiness You have (NO wackiness) :)) :)) :))

foxx

Okay...I know I am a little late for the party (what fashionable gal wouldn't be...lol), but this game is really bad, IMHO...I just played it for the first time...made it through one game and then wanted to write Pogo (always capitalized) a not-so-nice letter!

We waited how many months for this?
                      :x

Helen

foxx

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 11:44:48 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 11:42:45 PM
Too many and it wasn't worth the wait.

Glad I am not the only one Helen!

Nope, there are others that don't like it much either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview