Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 03:27:55 PM
Quote from: room056 on April 20, 2006, 03:24:24 PM
JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BUMPER CHEAT NOT CLICKING THE PLAY AGAIN OR START GAME AFTER YOU COMPLETE A FULL GAME??

Wow, let's lower those caps there!  :oo

Now, if you're having a problem with the BETA version of the auto, maybe it's because it's the BETA version and on the website it says Good luck if you win and we all know that BETA doesn't mean final so expect a few problems here and there.

Here is the EXACT quote from the site: THIS IS THE DUMB VERSION. IF YOU WIN A GAME, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!!!!
If it's dumb, does it make it the Pickler version? :))

foxx

Quote from: l0c0 on April 20, 2006, 03:45:25 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 03:27:55 PM
Quote from: room056 on April 20, 2006, 03:24:24 PM
JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BUMPER CHEAT NOT CLICKING THE PLAY AGAIN OR START GAME AFTER YOU COMPLETE A FULL GAME??

Wow, let's lower those caps there!  :oo

Now, if you're having a problem with the BETA version of the auto, maybe it's because it's the BETA version and on the website it says Good luck if you win and we all know that BETA doesn't mean final so expect a few problems here and there.

Here is the EXACT quote from the site: THIS IS THE DUMB VERSION. IF YOU WIN A GAME, COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!!!!
If it's dumb, does it make it the Pickler version? :))

Nice Burn.  Props man.

jeffy

someone might of replied to some sort of question about this im too lazy to look thru 41 pages of replies can anyone gimme some insight about how well the auto works overall like how many rank have you made by using it and how long did it take i know it will be updated soon to work better but as it is now is it work buying before the update
thanks for the input

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on May 01, 2006, 05:08:59 PM
someone might of replied to some sort of question about this im too lazy to look thru 41 pages of replies can anyone gimme some insight about how well the auto works overall like how many rank have you made by using it and how long did it take i know it will be updated soon to work better but as it is now is it work buying before the update
thanks for the input

Jeffy, to answer your question, I don't recall seeing anyone saying how far they've gotten in the game. I've seen some say that it doesn't win often and some say that it just sits there. Have you tried it out yet and what do you think? If it's working for you, it would be a good purchase. If not, then wait for the update would be my advice. If you do find more info, come back and post for us please.  ;)

jeffy

i tried it and it threw a lot of useless pucks but it did score some i dunno im still doing bowlings badges lol almost to rank 36 i guess i might try to bump it after im done with the bowling rank in the mean time if anyone else has some insight let us all know
tytytytyty

Helen

I'd say if it works for you and you're not concerned about it winning, then it would be worth buying. You're sure cruising along in bowling. WTG  :D

Go Cavs!

im glad pogo fixed the game to get jackpot spin when you win exact 100 points.. :)

hades

i played it like five times and im not looking forward to getting badges in it  :-\

Tara

Does anybody know what I am suppose to set my options on?

SaintHiρρo

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 21, 2006, 07:03:24 PM

250...no wackiness...1:00...passive computer

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 22, 2006, 09:39:08 AM

Thank you Blu...I think thats what I had set them for. When I got up this morning I was sitting in the lobby  :'(  I got a badge though, I guess maybe thats what kicked me out of the room, I don't know.

sonnyvegas

I have mine set at 100 point games and it works fine for just bumping the gold 5 point bonus token for the badge...no cheat being used, but looking forward to a good one soon.

A very boring game at that....yawn.

They should have a randomly set number...let's say 32 and if you hit that number on the head a bonus prize of 200/300/500 tokens would be rewarded to you. This way the game might keep my attention.

Tara

Quote from: sonnyvegas on June 09, 2006, 08:45:25 AM

I have mine set at 100 point games and it works fine for just bumping the gold 5 point bonus token for the badge...no cheat being used, but looking forward to a good one soon.

A very boring game at that....yawn.

They should have a randomly set number...let's say 32 and if you hit that number on the head a bonus prize of 200/300/500 tokens would be rewarded to you. This way the game might keep my attention.

There is a very good cheat out on this game, if that's what your looking for.  www.badgehelp.com

pugsly™

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on June 09, 2006, 09:06:02 AM
tara it still says its a dumb version still  :)) :))

I don't know how its dumb, I got all my ranks in it using the auto and pretty fast at that.

pugsly™

Tamara

Good morning (or good afternoon or night-whatever part of the world you're in),

I was just in Shuffle Bump and at the end of the game, when you get a j/p spin, pogo removed the actual j/p spinner. It only shows the amount of the j/p and then whatever tokens you won in a black square, but no spinner showing. Has anyone else noticed this?   :o

sassyflash

Quote from: Tamara on June 20, 2006, 08:07:52 AM
Good morning (or good afternoon or night-whatever part of the world you're in),

I was just in Shuffle Bump and at the end of the game, when you get a j/p spin, pogo removed the actual j/p spinner. It only shows the amount of the j/p and then whatever tokens you won in a black square, but no spinner showing. Has anyone else noticed this?   :o
:///

Yes, and it's that way in a couple of other games also.

wattsmyname

Yes I noticed it. I just finished the game :D only took 7 days  :-X and I thought it was strange how they did the jackpot spinner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview