Main Menu

Shuffle Bump - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

stamper4000

Thank goodness I'm not the only one...thought my computer was havin' a fit

Tamara

Quote from: wattsmyname on June 20, 2006, 08:23:43 AM
Yes I noticed it. I just finished the game :D only took 7 days  :-X and I thought it was strange how they did the jackpot spinner.

Wtg   O0

Libra

I like this game.  AT first, I hated it, but after the premium badge challenge I got pretty good and decided I liked it. I'll probably play it by hand.  I need a new play by hand after I finish Penguins.   >:D

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tamara on June 20, 2006, 09:49:01 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on June 20, 2006, 08:23:43 AM
Yes I noticed it. I just finished the game :D only took 7 days  :-X and I thought it was strange how they did the jackpot spinner.

Wtg   O0

Thanks

hades

epblvd

Hi everyone,

Well, I have tried everything and I can't get a score of 31.
Been practicing for next weeks challenge and I just can't
imagine getting that badge.
I have tried less whacky, no whacky, most whacky, I
keep the bot set to passive,and no 31.
The bot rarely gets 31.......what am I doing wrong?  :OO

Homer

Quote from: epblvd on July 09, 2006, 10:58:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Well, I have tried everything and I can't get a score of 31.
Been practicing for next weeks challenge and I just can't
imagine getting that badge.
I have tried less whacky, no whacky, most whacky, I
keep the bot set to passive,and no 31.
The bot rarely gets 31.......what am I doing wrong?  :OO

Refresh my memory. What badge are you trying for?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgemad

we are practcing for this weeks pc which is score 31 or more ina single round 18 times this week

mr.clean

Homer

Quote from: badgemad on July 09, 2006, 12:22:26 PM
we are practcing for this weeks pc which is score 31 or more ina single round 18 times this week

It's not that difficult. On the right playing board it can be done easily. Make sure you play passive though.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on July 09, 2006, 12:27:16 PM
Quote from: badgemad on July 09, 2006, 12:22:26 PM

It's not that difficult. On the right playing board it can be done easily. Make sure you play passive though.

Oh, is that the trick?  :o

BadgeBabe

This is the first 06 badge I have no chance of getting. The auto is stupid and I hate the game so bad I can't even tell you.
I think this one is so utterly grungy looking with the graphics and badges being so adolescent boy looking. I abhor everything about Shuffle Bump.
Guess I will have to be nice to hubby to get my badge, or pay someone. I can't play it because I can't get past the ugly puck graphics. Whew!

hades

Gecko

i'll be struggling on this one to  . i havent played it much i think once when it first came out oh well  hope 31  wont be to difficult to get  :-\

epblvd

Quote from: Gecko on July 10, 2006, 06:16:04 AM
i'll be struggling on this one to  . i havent played it much i think once when it first came out oh well  hope 31  wont be to difficult to get  :-\

Thanks to all who replied. :/\
I've been practicing and I still
only get a 31 score about one
out of 10 rounds.
Even on passive that nasty
opponent (bot) knocks my
pucks around.

BadgeBabe

I think it's a stinky challenge, for sure!!
Good luck to you!! ( and to me, LOL).

thompson

Its not a hard challenge...Its just one that may be faster to do with out the auto this week. I played  one round and got 4- 31s or better.  Like homer said to all of you play it on passive and no wacky. Try for the 10s and 5. It does not say you have to win. so just go for the 31.  It will also be faster if you play with a real person instead of the bots or just  use the double browser trick.  Also stop whinning when they put a real challenge up here for some of you...it just that a challenge, we have a week to do it in.  There some challenges that they have had that are done in less then 15 min and then some of you complain that it was to easy....for my self it just another badge done and out of the way, so I can go back to working on my rank badges.

hades

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: thompson on July 10, 2006, 08:16:57 PM
Its not a hard challenge...Its just one that may be faster to do with out the auto this week. I played  one round and got 4- 31s or better.  Like homer said to all of you play it on passive and no wacky. Try for the 10s and 5. It does not say you have to win. so just go for the 31.  It will also be faster if you play with a real person instead of the bots or just  use the double browser trick.  Also stop whinning when they put a real challenge up here for some of you...it just that a challenge, we have a week to do it in.  There some challenges that they have had that are done in less then 15 min and then some of you complain that it was to easy....for my self it just another badge done and out of the way, so I can go back to working on my rank badges.

I don't think it's too difficult with the robot. I've been in there working on ranks and scored in the 50 point range in a round by playing the robot. You can typically score near or over 30 everytime. I forget which one I play it on, but it's not passive but it is no wackiness. I think it's the last one selected in the passive, aggressive... then that last one which is really simple to beat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview