Main Menu

Solo 3.0 FCS

Started by Jinx55,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

uptownnut25

i did that all i see is general no apperance tab at all

crankycook

try doing it this way go to control panel, then the display icon, then apperence, effects, uncheck top 2 boxes

Mary

mine stops on bonus cards have to restart by hand but got badge anyway  >:(

foxx

Ummmmm....how many threads about this auto do we really need? 

uptownnut25

okI have the bits I even unchecked the first 2 boxes but i am telling you it still doesnt work . It will not start another hand I have to do it manually . HELP

uptownnut25

hello i still cant get it to work and i dont feel I am getting much help here!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: uptownnut25 on April 13, 2006, 02:49:11 PM
hello i still cant get it to work and i dont feel I am getting much help here!!

Don't worry uptownnut, I've tried using the auto myself and I too ran into this problem. I did what was suggested and it didn't work for me either. I'm sure once I (or someone else) figures out what's going on, we will post it here so you may get your auto up and working!

Homer

Boy if you think your not getting assistance here you should try emailing Microsoft and see how long it is before you get an answer.

A few members attempted to assist you already.

I find the auto works best using the Firefox browser.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

baresdin

>:D >:D i tried for 3 week to get the badge to win 50 games  this auto dosn't work to win only for ranks so now im am tring to win the old way playing the stupid game 31/50 only took 6 days now

Tara

Quote from: baresdin on April 14, 2006, 03:43:24 PM
>:D >:D i tried for 3 week to get the badge to win 50 games  this auto dosn't work to win only for ranks so now im am tring to win the old way playing the stupid game 31/50 only took 6 days now

::)  Why do you always same the same thing about this auto?  Everyone has explained to you a million times. Good luck on getting your badge tho  O0

baresdin

now now lets not be rude and you didn't help me or i would not still be here  the auto dosen't work on getting the badge  only for ranks thank you

Tara

Quote from: baresdin on April 14, 2006, 03:50:14 PM
now now lets not be rude and you didn't help me or i would not still be here  the auto dosen't work on getting the badge  only for ranks thank you

I'm not being rude...The auto was not made to win the game...It was made to play the game..How many times has everyone told you that? You said you played it for 2 days straight without 1 win...Thats  impossible. You had to win some games. So for the badge this week are you doing it by hand to?  Because I used this auto and got 2 badges.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: baresdin on April 14, 2006, 03:50:14 PM

Yeah lets not get rude... wait, she wasn't being rude but your response was! Simple solution: if you can't win the badge on your own, then maybe you don't deserve the badge!

That was my sad attempt at being rude!

baresdin

say i was saying the auto doesn't seem to work on my computer i had tried everything that was told to me to do but still don't work  it starts over every time                         i came here for help not an attitude  if any one else can help me get this auto to work i would love to hear from you thank you

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: baresdin on April 14, 2006, 04:00:44 PM
say i was saying the auto doesn't seem to work on my computer i had tried everything that was told to me to do but still don't work  it starts over every time                         i came here for help not an attitude  if any one else can help me get this auto to work i would love to hear from you thank you

We don't want to give an attitude just as much as we don't like receiving one. We've all tried to help and if what we've suggested is not working, then you need to go DIRECTLY to the source and that's BadgeHelp.com. Maybe you should try emailing them and stop posting the exact same thing over and over again because we will only reply with the exact same thing over and over again and where will that leave you? In the same place you started.... sitting in front of your computer screen trying to figure out why you need a auto so much to play a game that's as simple as solving an 6th grade math problem!

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: baresdin on April 14, 2006, 04:00:44 PM

baresdin.....if the Auto is playing and trying to win the game till it has run out of moves then it is working, mine wins 1/10 if I'm lucky, so I don't think its got to do with the Auto not working.....it just doesn't work as we would like   >:D

baresdin

it has nothing to do with if i can win it with it or not the point is i paid for something to work for me and it doesn't work and i came here to try to get some help with it and may i ask why are you in a  help chat room if you don't want to help people

foxx

Quote from: baresdin on April 14, 2006, 04:10:50 PM
it has nothing to do with if i can win it with it or not the point is i paid for something to work for me and it doesn't work and i came here to try to get some help with it and may i ask why are you in a  help chat room if you don't want to help people

omg.   :))

baresdin

and it has never won a game in 3 week of playing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview