Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

General Tips From Homer

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on April 14, 2006, 11:30:27 PM
Homer and all,
I have a brand new notebook which I want to use some of the time with the helper autos. This computer  did not come with the option of using MS VM. It only has Java.

I looked and looked in my Internet options, and it's not there. It's taken me 2 weeks to be able to tell you this, because it sounds utterly impossible but it's true.

Any suggestions on  how to get MS VM in addition to the Java Plug in? Please don't laugh at me.

THANK YOU ALL for the tremendous help!!!!

Follow this link below for directions on how to get the VM for your computer
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,23629.msg160274.html#msg160274

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 15, 2006, 06:27:48 AM
Homer and all,
I have a brand new notebook which I want to use some of the time with the helper autos. This computer  did not come with the option of using MS VM. It only has Java.

I looked and looked in my Internet options, and it's not there. It's taken me 2 weeks to be able to tell you this, because it sounds utterly impossible but it's true.

Any suggestions on  how to get MS VM in addition to the Java Plug in? Please don't laugh at me.

Hippo, I clicked on that link and it's not working. Not the one you gave but the one that's to be used for the VM.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 06:34:16 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 15, 2006, 06:27:48 AM
Homer and all,

Hippo, I clicked on that link and it's not working.

I just clicked on it and it took me directly to a comment from Homer. I guess I could cut and paste his comment too... ok, here comes my next reply!

SaintHiρρo

Borrowed from Homer....

Sun java is available at www.java.com

Microsoft VM is available at http://www.ivtweb.com/jvm/msjavx86.exe

To access them via Internet Explorer go to

Tools>Internet Options>Adavanced Tab scroll down a little and you'll see them if you have them installed properly.

Do not try running both javas simultaneously. Use one or the other. Some autos work best with VM some with Sun. You'll need to figure that out on your own.

To enable the Sun Java from the Advanced tab put a check mark next to it and click ok. There should be no checks in the VM options. You will need to restart your browser for the changes to take effect.

To enable VM uncheck the Sun java and put a check in the box next to the JIT Compiler option. No other box needs to be checked under VM. You will need to restart your browser for the changes to take effect.

Helen

Sorry Hippo, I meant the link in Homer's reply!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 06:36:56 AM

Ohhhhhh, I guess the website is down. Next time it's up, I'll download the software and provide a link to it on my GeoCitites page if they allow me to upload anything to them!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 15, 2006, 06:41:26 AM

Ohhhhhh, I guess the website is down. Next time it's up, I'll download the software and provide a link to it on my GeoCitites page if they allow me to upload anything to them!

Sorry I confused you with my 1st comment. I was editing it as you were re-posting. Next time don't be so dang quick to reply. Give me time to fix up my post!!! :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 06:42:52 AM

Sorry I confused you with my 1st comment. I was editing it as you were re-posting. Next time don't be so dang quick to reply. Give me time to fix up my post!!! :))

I have to be quick to reply... you're quicker than I am so I have to do something to keep up!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 15, 2006, 06:44:20 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 15, 2006, 06:42:52 AM

I have to be quick to reply... you're quicker than I am so I have to do something to keep up!

Well, next time I make a mistake, please be a little slower!!  :))  :))  :))

BadgeBabe

OK, :)
Does anyone know how or where I can get MS VM for my new puter?
As has been said, the link has died. Darnit.

Thanks!

Homer

We'll have to find a new source for this. It is getting increasingly hard to find.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgemad

crankycook

you can also get it here http://www.oldversion.com/ it's listed under utilites

Helen

Great find both of you!!! I added both of them to my favorites.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: crankycook on April 15, 2006, 07:47:46 PM

Thank you very much for that link. I have never heard of Old Version but found one software I thought was long gone from this site. I now have it added to my Yahoo! Bookmarks (because it goes on ANY computer!). My computer thanks you.

Mary

thanks for all the great tips  :D

BadgeBabe

Quote from: crankycook on April 15, 2006, 07:47:46 PM

LOL, I was SO hoping to find that annoying Bonzaii Buddy thing on there. I am dying to put it on my Grouch of a hubby's PC. He would blow a major artery trying to get the thing off his system.
However, this looks like an A- OK straight up site. :)

I got a little freaked about the security patch notice thing. Not sure if I am going to download VM or just use Java with Firefox.

THANKS ALL for looking for good sources for VM!! You are Stardust, you are Golden.

uptownnut25

Ok why does it take so long to get a new registration code. i bought yuoip and have had to change it twice i am still waiting for my new password. i copies and pasted but no response yet i would like to play it today if i could!!! ty

uptownnut25

help i need a new passowrd and i am still waiting !!!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: uptownnut25 on May 17, 2006, 05:26:37 PM
help i need a new passowrd and i am still waiting !!!!!!!

You've typed your last message 9 mins before this one... that's not too long of a wait. This is directly from the BadgeHelp site: It could take anywhere between 5 minutes and 24 hours to receive your passwords.

How long ago did you submit your registration information in? If it was within the last 24 hours (especially on Badge Wednesday), then you're still within the waiting period.