This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tom/Kat

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/04/12/366830.html&cvqh=showbiz_birth

Does anyone else find that Tom Cruise has turned into a controlling weirdo? Not because of this story but like buying a sonagram (sp)  machine and using it so many times on her and stuff like that.

* Note to self :There I go with that stuff word...I am trying so hard to use it

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 05:47:33 PM
http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/04/12/366830.html&cvqh=showbiz_birth

Does anyone else find that Tom Cruise has turned into a controlling weirdo? Not because of this story but like buying a sonagram (sp)  machine and using it so many times on her and stuff like that.

* Note to self :There I go with that stuff word...I am trying so hard to use it

I didnt click the link - BUT they were talking today about her "silent birth" ... First let me say .. Yeah good luck dipwad. Ever had a contraction? Didnt think so!

Then they were saying Scientology believes the Mom shouldnt speak to the baby for 7 days .. so the baby doesnt associate the trauma of childbirth with their Moms voice. Umm. Okay ... Theres NO way in h e double hockey sticks I could go 7 days without telling my brand new baby that I love them and they are perfect and I cant wait to watch them grow up, and all that other sappy stuff that makes ya go  :x

Homer

Cruise is a whack-a-doodle for sure.

I'll give women credit for the child bearing process. I don't know that I would want to go through that. My hat is off to you. ;)

Actually it appears that more than my hat happens to be off. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on April 13, 2006, 05:52:46 PM
Cruise is a whack-a-doodle for sure.

I'll give women credit for the child bearing process. I don't know that I would want to go through that. My hat is off to you. ;)

Actually it appears that more than my hat happens to be off. LOL

:))

Libra

I don't have children, and I don't plan on it.  I'm 38 years old and if I ain't ready now, I have a feeling I never will be. 

That being said?  I think Tom Cruise is the biggest MORON on the planet.  I think he lacks a sense of humor, I think he's out of touch with reality, I think he's stupid.  I think dumping Kidman was stupid.  I think Nicole Kidman is WAY better off with out that little couch-jumping twerp.  I think Scientology is a load of turkey turds. I think Katie Holmes needs to take that frickin' poster off her wall and open her eyes.  She's six feet taller than he is and looks at him like he's HER CHILD when it fact, it's the other way around.  I think the whole relationship is weird.  I think it's WAY icky and makes me wanna  :x  I think delivering a baby in complete silence is asinine.  Do YOU remember what happened when you entered the world?  I can't remember what happened last week.  I prick my finger and I scream like a banshee.  Just reading the rags about these two make me eyeroll'n'gag.  If some man tried to tell me to "shhhh" when I'm pushing what's equal to a watermelon through a keyhole out of my body, I'm gonna KILL HIM right there with my bare hands.  I'm not having kids, but if like, lightening strikes twice on the tip of my nose or something and I have an epiphany and decide to have a child?  I want some serious drugs, and lots of them, and I will scream and yell and cuss and holler and cry and scream some more and cuss the doctors, nurse, the man that got me pregnant and scream some more.  Then I will cry and kiss and love and hug and never shut up telling my baby how much I love it.

That's all I got to say about that.

Lib

Tara

Its her first time having a kid and OMG its already scary enough but to have to do it the way he wants her to ( no drugs ) screw that.  I rather be the whimp, 1/2 knocked out .  Actually I feel sorry for her. The things people do for love.....

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 06:05:50 PM
I don't have children, and I don't plan on it.  I'm 38 years old and if I ain't ready now, I have a feeling I never will be. 

That being said?  I think Tom Cruise is the biggest MORON on the planet.  I think he lacks a sense of humor, I think he's out of touch with reality, I think he's stupid.  I think dumping Kidman was stupid.  I think Nicole Kidman is WAY better off with out that little couch-jumping twerp.  I think Scientology is a load of turkey turds. I think Katie Holmes needs to take that frickin' poster off her wall and open her eyes.  She's six feet taller than he is and looks at him like he's HER CHILD when it fact, it's the other way around.  I think the whole relationship is weird.  I think it's WAY icky and makes me wanna  :x  I think delivering a baby in complete silence is asinine.  Do YOU remember what happened when you entered the world?  I can't remember what happened last week.  I prick my finger and I scream like a banshee.  Just reading the rags about these two make me eyeroll'n'gag.  If some man tried to tell me to "shhhh" when I'm pushing what's equal to a watermelon through a keyhole out of my body, I'm gonna KILL HIM right there with my bare hands.  I'm not having kids, but if like, lightening strikes twice on the tip of my nose or something and I have an epiphany and decide to have a child?  I want some serious drugs, and lots of them, and I will scream and yell and cuss and holler and cry and scream some more and cuss the doctors, nurse, the man that got me pregnant and scream some more.  Then I will cry and kiss and love and hug and never shut up telling my baby how much I love it.

Lib

You've been thinking alot lately, eh?  ???

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 13, 2006, 06:07:39 PM

Lib

You've been thinking alot lately, eh?  ???

I'm just bored.   :-\

Tara

Lib

Well said Lib...I totally agree with your whole post. I had such a hard time the first time 36 hours in labor I ended up having a c-section and then with my 2nd kid I had the choice for natural birth or another c-section...I said c-section..It was easy that time..Picked a day within the 2 week time...got drugged up and 2 hours later had a baby !!!  I was a crying screaming fool with the 1st kid and I was drugged !!!  Theres no way I could handle that and I don't believe she really wants to either.

ClingFree

Lib

Dit-effin-to (Tm Blu)

Granted everyones labor is different. But no noise is absolutely flippin ridiculous. I dont care how religious you are, brave you are, insane you are - Youre gonna make some damn noise.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 06:06:00 PM
Its her first time having a kid and OMG its already scary enough but to have to do it the way he wants her to ( no drugs ) screw that.  I rather be the whimp, 1/2 knocked out .  Actually I feel sorry for her. The things people do for love.....

I feel sorry for her, too.  She's a good candidate for Scientology.  She's already brainwashed in to thinking this birth is going to be breath breath push, LOOK there's a baby. 

Please.

Jewel

He would already have me so stressed out i would be in the headlines for choking him.  :P

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on April 13, 2006, 07:38:07 PM
He would already have me so stressed out i would be in the headlines for choking him.  :P

I totally agree !!

Helen

As you're telling him.....just breathe honey!!! :))

Jewel

Quote from: Helen on April 13, 2006, 07:45:52 PM

As you're telling him.....just breathe honey!!! :))

:))

foxx

Tom Cruise is a frickin sociopath.  I swear the whole Tomkat thing is just a publicity ploy.  Its like Bennifer all over again.  Nicole Kidman is somewhere, right now, laughing her ass off and trying to figure out a way to make it so their kids never have to go near him and his Science-fiction writer worshiping ass.

Ew.

...Libra...nice rant.  I totally agree.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 10:16:08 PM
Tom Cruise is a frickin sociopath.  I swear the whole Tomkat thing is just a publicity ploy.  Its like Bennifer all over again.  Nicole Kidman is somewhere, right now, laughing her ass off and trying to figure out a way to make it so their kids never have to go near him and his Science-fiction writer worshiping ass.

Ew.

Thanks.. It wasn't hard.. I type fast and type what I think. 

And I also think it's a publicity stunt.  She may be an attention grabbing hobag thinking she's going to get better roles now, but I think she's just infatuated with him. I think he's using her.  I don't know.  All I know is it's just really EW.

And have you noticed that I've picked up your "words?"  Sista and ew for example?  Ah well, it was bound to happen at some point. I would have said them anyway.  I mean, the fact that we both drink triple venti caramel mochiatos (how the heck DO you spell that word??) from Starbucks says it all. :)) :))  So, therefore, I am not infringing on your tm's.

Gotta love them TVCM from Starbucks.  You're on a caffeine/sugar high for about six hours.

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 10:32:23 PM

Ew.

And I also think it's a publicity stunt.  She may be an attention grabbing hobag thinking she's going to get better roles now, but I think she's just infatuated with him. I think he's using her.  I don't know.  All I know is it's just really EW.

And have you noticed that I've picked up your "words?"  Sista and ew for example?  Ah well, it was bound to happen at some point. I would have said them anyway.  I mean, the fact that we both drink triple venti caramel mochiatos (how the heck DO you spell that word??) from Starbucks says it all. :)) :))  So, therefore, I am not infringing on your tm's.

Gotta love them TVCM from Starbucks.  You're on a caffeine/sugar high for about six hours.

You have permission to use "my" words all you want...The rest of you, however   >:D

MMMM...I drove past Starbucks on my way here hoping and praying that they would be open for my THIRD TVCM of the day...Stupid effers closed at 10.  Don't they know there are some of us that would pay double for caffeine this late at night?  They are missing out!

I hope that TomKat's careers suck eggs after this craziness.  I don't even enjoy reading US Weekly anymore...They are not a fun couple to gossip about.  Ew.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 13, 2006, 10:43:14 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 13, 2006, 10:32:23 PM

Ew.

You have permission to use "my" words all you want...The rest of you, however   >:D

MMMM...I drove past Starbucks on my way here hoping and praying that they would be open for my THIRD TVCM of the day...Stupid effers closed at 10.  Don't they know there are some of us that would pay double for caffeine this late at night?  They are missing out!

I hope that TomKat's careers suck eggs after this craziness.  I don't even enjoy reading US Weekly anymore...They are not a fun couple to gossip about.  Ew.

Let me tell you, I inquired about a franchise for Starbucks.  I feel there are a hundred thousand ways I could improve upon the original, but no go.  No franchising.  Sucks, too. I was going to open an all nighter, have a drive through and (gasp, oh the horror) hire MORE people to work in the mornings so peeps with jobs and stuff can get TO said job on time WITH their coffee!  You don't know how many times I'm waited in line and been late for work JUST FOR a TVCM.  >:D >:D

And I think their careers will tank.  I mean, does anyone in America think this whole TomKat thing is (ew) cute??

rollin'eyes'n'gaggin'

foxx

lol...I too have been late many a day for my Starbucks! 
I work in yuppie land, so there are like 4 of them within a mile of one another...luckily one of them has a drive thru...My rule of thumb is "if I have to get out of my car to get it, It ain't worth having".  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview