This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

webpage

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

does anyone know how to make a new webpage etc and how to find it in search etc???
im desperate

Helen

You can do a Google search. Just type in "making web pages". I just did and there is a lot of helpful information there. Hope this helps you out a little.

apple

ok ty im not very clever lol so prob wont understand need soemone to hold my hand lol

ClingFree

Quote from: apple on April 21, 2006, 04:54:43 AM
does anyone know how to make a new webpage etc and how to find it in search etc???
im desperate

Whatcha tryin to make?  There are alot of web hosting services (Like Geocities for example) that have 'almost ready' web pages, where you really dont have to do alot of work to get it up and running.

apple

is that any good can u have searh pages and that like on google
im trying to sell stuff

ClingFree

Quote from: apple on April 21, 2006, 05:31:52 AM
is that any good can u have searh pages and that like on google
im trying to sell stuff

Im not sure if Geocities is something you'll get hits on from Google.   You dont want to Ebay the things you're going to sell?

apple

no i want my own webpage
i want to make a business etc and ebay no good lol
i wantone to get hits on etc but so not good at all this

ClingFree

Quote from: apple on April 21, 2006, 05:36:09 AM
no i want my own webpage
i want to make a business etc and ebay no good lol
i wantone to get hits on etc but so not good at all this

I understand what you're saying, and what you're doing. I'm just not sure I could give you any advice, because I'm not sure it would be good advice. I do wish you luck tho!  And I'll step back so someone who actually has the answer can help you.  Sorry I couldnt, and good luck!

apple

ok ty u have been help hard to do website lol

sadlyiamnameless

use microsoft publisher or frontpage  check out my website www.ohiovalleybusiness.com we do free web hosting and have free software for you to start a business with inventory inclution and all for 49 a year you even get us to give you a featured ad on our front page and we could biuld you a site if you want go look email us from the site and we will help you thanks :D

sadlyiamnameless

PS you also have to reg. a domain name which is about 10 a year and we can help with that to your best bet to get hits is to let us help you then you get your own panel and all plus all the bells and whistles

Kelly

I pay about 63 dollars a year for my website...which is basically nothing right now...no time.....I used to sell graphics I made totally mouse draw with PSP...now I did build my own webpage at first and had to learn how to do this...learned basic html from tons of websites out there to teach you...then learned how to add scripts to do little neat things...then had to learn how to get webpage into search engines and even learned a little cascading style sheets...this ALL took way way too much time...when what I really wanted to do was draw graphics....you might be better off getting someone to build your page for you....there are many many folks out there that do this for a living and the prices I have seen can vary...from 40 dollars to hundreds....it depends what you want and IF you can learn enough to maintain it your self....which you can prolly do....I am just saying it is a very time consuming thing to try to learn to build a page yourself ...even with templates it can be rough...also templates can limit what you can do with the page....you really should know basic html even if using a template....you'd prolly be better off trying to find a resonable priced person to build it for you and maybe show you a little html to maintain it yourself and then take a day a week or a hour a day to learn more and i'd say in a few months you'll be amazed at what you can do...if you have the time...dont forget to let us see the page when your done and good luck with your venture...hope it works out for you!!

xx_mandy_xx

You need to get a resellers license as well as a business license before you set up a webpage to sell things. 

Kelly

Quote from: atoro on April 21, 2006, 08:55:22 AM
You need to get a resellers license as well as a business license before you set up a webpage to sell things. 

depending on what your selling this is probably true it also depends on each individual state....I didn't need one because I was selling my own creations and I didn't have to claim it because I only made like a few hundred dollars for the whole year....you will probably have to research this issue because you don't want troubles with the IRS  :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview