Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PC.net Decisive Factors

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Off topic and not related to anything but this forum:

What are the determining factors for which posts in the "Homer's Laugh House" category gets merged with "Homer's Laugh House" the topic? I keep pressing "unread posts since last visit" but I'm not viewing unread posts, I just see SOME things being merged there that I've read already. If creating new topics in there isn't allowed, why does it have its own topic?

bubblegum

I have posted a couple things under their own topics in homers laugh house and noticed they got moved to the main thread.  I'm not angry or upset but why are some things allowed to have their own topic and others are merged to the main thread?

Homer

Homer's Laugh House is a category that is allowed to have new topics.
(As long as we keep it respectable)

Everything doesn't need to be merged into that specific post I started way back when.

The only time I move posts to that category is if I find jokes posted elsewhere. For example, I think it was yesterday I moved a joke from OT to the HLH category. It is a stand alone posts as it was when I found it.

Sometimes you will get to see a post for a second time because I try to keep same subject type posts together. It makes the forum easier to navigate.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Sanks ya very much for the reply. It helps solves the question as to why some things are moved instead of others. Now the fun part... making sure the new topics I start over there doesn't already exist in the Laugh House.

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 21, 2006, 02:11:19 PM
Sanks ya very much for the reply. It helps solves the question as to why some things are moved instead of others. Now the fun part... making sure the new topics I start over there doesn't already exist in the Laugh House.

Don't worry about it. If you have something decent to post you can either choose to post it in the topic I have over there or create your own topic. I wouldn't expect anyone to look through all those pages. I'm sure I have probably posted the same joke a few times. It ain't no big thing. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

awww hey I'm having a party out here in left field.  hehe beer and chicken wings from hooters-come join us homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview